2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

IIT Kanpur To Kanpur Central

Myself Ajay …. tomorrow me and my son are coming to Kanpur regarding my son ‘s admission in IIT kanpur for B.tech so I want to know the route of International Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur from the Kanpur Central Railway Station ???? kindly provide the route details as soon as possible ???
Similar Threads
Thread
Kanpur Railway Station to IIT Kanpur
SPO IIT Kanpur
EE IIT Kanpur
BCA From IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur Kanpur
Central Bank of India TP Nagar Kanpur
Central Bank Of India Gwaltoli Kanpur
Distance from Kanpur Station to Kanpur University
Central Bank Of India Kanpur
JRF in IIT Kanpur
ECE IIT Kanpur
Kanpur IIT to Kanpur Airport
OAT IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Kanpur Airport To IIT Kanpur
QIP Ph D IIT Kanpur
Kanpur Central to IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur Central School'
Dayanand Girls Post Graduate College - Kanpur, Kanpur
IIT Kanpur JEE IIT
22nd February 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kanpur To Kanpur Central

I would like to know the distance as well as the time taken to reach the Kanpur Central Station from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur?
22nd February 2016, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kanpur To Kanpur Central

Distance from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016 to Kanpur Central, Jaipuria Road, Kanpur Central Station, Rail Bazar, Mirpur, Kanpur is 13 kms or 8.1 miles or 7 nautical miles. It takes about 45 minutes to travel from IIT Kanpur to Kanpur Central Railway Station and this travel time refers to the time taken if the distance is covered by a car.

The road map of the distance is given below
[MAP]from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016 to Kanpur Central, Central Station,, Jaipuria Road, Rail Bazar, Mirpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208004[/MAP]

Kanpur Central Railway station is well linked to most cities in North, East and Central India. It is situated on the Delhi-Kolkata train route and all major trains between these cities usually pass through Kanpur.

IIT Kanpur is situated at a distance of about 16 kilometers from the Kanpur Central Railway Station. It is achievable to hire taxis (about Rs. 350) and auto
rickshaws (about Rs.220) to IITK from the station. It takes about 40 minutes to an hour to drive from Kanpur Central railway station to IIT Kanpur. The organizers
have no understanding of pick-up/drop-off from/to Kanpur Central railway station.

Direction from IIT, Kanpur to Kanpur Central Station:

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Head east on Main Dr towards NH 91
31 s (74 m)

Continue on NH 91. Drive from Sitapur to Kanpur Rd/VIP Rd and Parwati Bagla Rd to Mirpur
33 min (15.1 km)

Take St Catherines Way to Jaipuria Rd in Mirpur
6 min (1.5 km)

Kanpur Central
Jaipuria Road, Kanpur Central Station, Rail Bazar, Mirpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208004

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in