2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

MBA (TQM) In IGNOU

Here I am looking for the IGNOU MBA Assignments of the Total Quality Management so can you please provide me this?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
6th November 2015, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA (TQM) In IGNOU

As per your requirement here I am sharing the IGNOU MBA Assignments of the Total Quality Management

FIRST ASSIGNMENT
Course Code : MS-96
Course Title : Total Quality Management
Assignment No. : 96/TMA-1/SEM-I/2005
Coverage : Vol. I (Parts 1 & 2)
Note : There are three questions in this assignment. Attempt all the questions and send them to the Coordinator of the Study Centre you are attached with.
Q1. Discuss the four absolutes of quality in context to the organization you are working in or are familiar with.
Q2. Refer to Box 4.2 of Unit 4 ‘Examples of Quality Policies’. Take the case of the organization you are familiar with and highlight its quality policies taking into consideration the three heads given in the box.
Q3. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using Kaizen. Support your answer with relevant examples.

SECOND ASSIGNMENT
Assignment No. : 96/TMA-2/SEM-I/2005
Coverage : Vol. I (Part 3) & Vol. II (Part 4)
Note : There are three questions in this assignment. Attempt all the questions and send them to the Coordinator of the Study Centre you are attached with.
Q1. What do you understand by Process capability? Illustrate with the help of an example.
Q2. Discuss the role of steering committee. Illustrate with the help of a case of any organization you know.
Q3. Discuss the relevance of the need hierarchy to motivational theory.

THIRD ASSIGNMENT
Assignment No. : 96/TMA-3/SEM-I/2005
Coverage : Vol. II (Parts 5& 6)
Q1. Take the case of an organization you are familiar with. Discuss the general occupational health problems associated with the organization.
Q2. What are the general requirements of the award process? Is it necessary for an organization to have an award process system? Discuss.
Q3. Write short notes on:
• Malcolm Baldrige Award
• The Deming Prize

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in