2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th August 2014, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Students Eligible For CS

Yes definitely being a MBA Student you are eligible for the CS course.

Interested applicants who would like to join the Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo following three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course:
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme
Candidates who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the CS course i.e.
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Foundation Programme which is of 8 months can be done by 10+2 pass or equivalent Aspirants of Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts)

Executive Programme can be done by a Graduate of all the streams except Fine Arts.

Professional Programme can be pursued after qualifying the Executive Programme of CS Course

Admission To The CS Course is open throughout the year.
Examinations are takes place twice a year in June & December.

Few different posts that are available for the professionals include:
Accountancy and solicitor’s firms
Bank and building societies
Employer’s cooperatives
Insurance companies
Investment sectors
Housing associations
Trade bodies
16th December 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m completed my PG with MBA. Can I eligible for CS exam? If you have eligibility detail then please provides me?
16th December 2015, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

MBA students are eligible for only executive CS exam. Those candidates who have completed their PG degree in MBA they are not attempt the foundation of CS.

MBA students are apply only for executive of CS exam.

Eligibility:

For Foundation of CS:
Graduates in any discipline (like B.Com, B.A, B.B.A) except Fine Arts, irrespective of percentage or division of marks or medium of examination are exempted from passing the Foundation Programme and eligible for direct registration for the CS Executive Programme exams.

For Executives of CS:

General and Commercial Laws:

M.A / M.B.A. (Corporate Secretaryship) or Degree in Law (three years or five years integrated LL.B or B.L) from a recognized University / Institute either constituted under an Act of Parliament or approved by AICTE.

Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounts:

M.A. (Corporate Secretaryship) / M.Com / M.B.A (with Advanced Accountancy as one of the subjects at graduation / post – graduation level and with full paper in Cost Accounting / Management Account / Financial Management at M.A

There are 3 levels in Company Secretary Course and graduate and post graduate are eligible to apply in EXECUTIVE level directly.

Three Stage Of Company Secretary

Foundation
Executive: 9 Months programme (fee - 7000/- )
Professional: 15 months (fee – 7500)
Total cost of doing CS is not more than 20000/- to 30000/- unless you take any coaching for the course.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in