2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd February 2017, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers

Don’t worry I will suggest you some MBA Interview Questions with answer for fresher, so that you can prepare easily.

Here are the questions with answer

1.Tell us something about yourself
Answer:-
While try to answer this question, be clear, brief and include the given below points:
Your educational and professional background

Your family background

Your hobbies, interest etc

2. What is your expectation from our MBA programmers?
Answer:-
To increase my self-confidence level

Improve my skills in business and corporate industry

To get the knowledge in business management

3. Why you want to study in our institute?
Answer:
For this question, you can answer how their institute can help to fulfill your dream. Describe them that how the educational as well as overall standard of the institute is matching with your abilities and skills.

4. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Answer:
This is another common question asked in most of the MBA personal interview. Don’t answer this simply. You must answer justify and substantiate the course you are applying for. You no need to say professionally where you will be?

5. Why you choose MBA?
Answer:
The answer for this question may vary depending on your background. If you are a fresher finishing your bachelor degree, just say that an MBA would be the right option into the corporate world.

6. What you have learnt from your failures?
Answer:
I have learnt to analyze myself and find out my shortcomings. I have take those shortcomings seriously to improve myself in the future. You can even say I have learned to never give up, never to feel rejected etc.

7. What is your Strength?
Answer:
While asking this question to you, you are not simply state your strengths. You must convert your strengths into benefits.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in