2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th November 2015, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Rbs interview questions for MBA freshers

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Rbs interview questions for MBA freshers discussion page. Here you can discuss about Rbs interview questions for MBA freshers in details. Please ask your question about Rbs interview questions for MBA freshers in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Aptitude test questions and answers for MBA freshers
HCL MS CRM Interview Questions
ECE MBA Interview Questions
HCL HR Interview Questions
MBA Marketing Job Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers
MBA Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers
HCL WCF Interview Questions
IT interview questions
SSC CGL Interview Questions
Interview Questions for MBA
Cox MBA Interview Questions
Asp.net Interview Questions
Interview Questions for CGL by SSC
Interview Questions At IIM
IIT interview questions
Interview Questions ITI
HAL MT Interview Questions
KVS PRT Interview Questions
Interview questions that are asked in TNPSC Group II Interview
IIM Interview Questions MBA
26th February 2016, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

RBS Interview Questions for MBA freshers

Hello sir, I am Ramon Shung. I am form London. I want you to help me by providing me with the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) interview questions for MBA fresher. Can you help me?
26th February 2016, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RBS Interview Questions for MBA freshers

As you have asked about the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) interview questions, I ma giving you information about it
How will you fetch duplicate values from a DB2 table?

How will you use two different DB2 qualifiers in a single COBOL program? Suppose we have 2 tables EMP1 and EMP2 with same structure defined in two different DB2 qualifiers QUAL1.EMP1 and QUAL2.EMP2 now during first 15 days we want to use QUAL1.EMP1 and rest of the days QUAL2.EMP2 how will we do this. We can create a single program and a single load for this program.

I have two files each contains 10 records. I would like to copy both files into one output file but in alternate sequence. for e.g. first record from file1 then record 2 from file2

Do you have an aptitude test for new entrants I would like to take one diff bw SB37,SD37,SE37 ?( bcz these 3 belongs Space related abends only)

can we maintain 2 generations with different Lengths in Same GDG ?

How does -818 sql error occur? Why does it happen and what can be done to overcome this error code?

what is the difference between the Adapter Pattern and Proxy Patterns?its seems both are almost similar?

Analytical Questions

A big square was drawn, then it was split into 4 equal rows and 4 equal columns and asked to find how many squares?

Difference between SIT and UAT

Questions were asked on Stubs, Drivers, Top down Integration, Bottom Up Regression

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in