2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th September 2014, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Air Force Group Y Interview Questions & Answers

Here i am providing the list of few Interview Questions & answers of Indian Air Force Group Y exam which you are looking for .

Ques 1: Tell me briefly about yourself?

Ans. –The first and main query that gives beginning to your interview session. Outline all your background and educational qualification, skills, etc.

Ques 2: Why should we hire you?

Ans. – List out all those items in you that making a perfect suit to the job. Don’t try to relate yourself with anyone else job-seeker. Try to mention all those aptitudes that are essential by the organization.

Ques 3: What are your weak and strong points?

Ans. – Must keep in mind you can make an undesirable point into positive point by using the correct word to answer. Try to tell those weaknesses that not affect your job.

Ques 4: Tell us something about your past experiences?

Ans. – Mention your solidest point which you got in researchers profile.

Ques 5: What is your overall career objective? And where do you see yourself in the next five years?

Ans. – Give your dream and goals. Answer it honestly and clarify your aims.

Ques 6: Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.

Ans. – Figure out your current and last experiences for giving a well reply to it.

Ques 7: Rate yourself on a scale of 10 on the basis of your technology know how?

Ans. – Be honest and rate according to your abilities and skills.

Ques 8: Name three positive and three negative qualities of yours?

Ans. – Be honest and tell your liberal qualities and also few bad qualities.

Ques 9: Tell me about your greatest success in using the principles of logic to solve an engineering problem.

Ans. – Try to tell about your last involvements.

Ques 10: Some of the best-engineered ideas are born out of an individual’s ability to challenge, others’ ways of thinking. Tell me about a time when you were successful in doing this.

Ans. – Be optimistic and assertive in your answer. Prepare a wellreply for this type of questions that are related to you achievements.

Ques 11: Your surname is different. Why is it so?

Ans. – Be prepared with some questions like this which may be related to your personal details.

Ques 12: What is your view about arrange marriage & love marriage, which is best?

Ans. – Interviewer just only to make you feel relax ask such types of questions. But this question also can be used to check your social views too.

Ques 13: Why should we hire you?

Ans. – Mention all those capabilities and expertise that you have. Do not overconfident and never make comparison between you and other candidates as this can give negative impression.

Ques 14: What is the current topic in the news?

Ans. – By this interviewer just gauging your current knowledge and awareness. You can mention the last read news or that you have listened carefully.

Ques 15: Tell how would you improve for keep doing good jobs?

Ans. – You can mention that you regularly test yourself and your performance. If you find any weakness you try to improve those with eliminating them or you can add impressive things.
16th November 2015, 03:39 PM
Shambhulal vishwkarma

how many interview questions y group
21st November 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Quick Sam;137842]Here i am providing the list of few Interview Questions & answers of Indian Air Force Group Y exam which you are looking for .

Ques 1: Tell me briefly about yourself?

Ans. –The first and main query that gives beginning to your interview session. Outline all your background and educational qualification, skills, etc.

Ques 2: Why should we hire you?

Ans. – List out all those items in you that making a perfect suit to the job. Don’t try to relate yourself with anyone else job-seeker. Try to mention all those aptitudes that are essential by the organization.

Ques 3: What are your weak and strong points?

Ans. – Must keep in mind you can make an undesirable point into positive point by using the correct word to answer. Try to tell those weaknesses that not affect your job.

Ques 4: Tell us something about your past experiences?

Ans. – Mention your solidest point which you got in researchers profile.

Ques 5: What is your overall career objective? And where do you se
14th October 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

here I am looking for Indian Air Force Group Y sample Interview Questions & Answers , so will you plz provide me same as I am going for it , so will you plz provide me same here ??
14th October 2019, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for Indian Air Force Group Y sample Interview Questions & Answers so on your demand I am providing same :

Q 1: Tell me briefly about yourself?

Ans. - The first and main query that gives beginning to your interview session. Outline all your background and educational qualification, skills, etc.

Q 2: What are your weak and strong points?

Ans. - Must keep in mind you can make an objectionable point into positive point by using the correct word to answer. Try to tell those weaknesses that not affect your job.

Q 3: Tell us something about your past experiences?

Ans. -Mention your solidest point which you got in researchers profile.

Q 4: What is your overall career objective? And where do you see yourself in the next five years?

Ans. - Give your dream and goals. Answer it honestly and clarify your aims.

Q 5: Why should we hire you?

Ans. - List out all those items in you that making a perfect suit to the job. Dont try to relate yourself with anyone else job-seeker. Try to mention all those aptitudes that are essential by the organization.

Q 6: Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.

Ans. - Figure out your current and last experiences for giving a well reply to it.

Q 7: Rate yourself on a scale of 10 on the basis of your technology know how?

Ans. - Be honest and rate according to your abilities and skills.

Q 8: Name three positive and three negative qualities of yours?

Ans. - Be honest and tell your liberal qualities and also few bad qualities.

Q 9: Tell me about your greatest success in using the principles of logic to solve an engineering problem.

Ans. - Try to tell about your last involvements.

Q 10: Some of the best-engineered ideas are born out of an individuals ability to challenge, others ways of thinking. Tell me about a time when you were successful in doing this.

Ans. - Be optimistic and assertive in your answer. Prepare a well reply for this type of questions that are related to you achievements.

Q 11: Your surname is different. Why is it so?

Ans. - Be prepared with some questions like this which may be related to your personal details.

Q 12: What is your view about arrange marriage & love marriage, which is best?

Ans. - Interviewer just only to make you feel relax ask such types of questions. But this question also can be used to check your social views too.

Q 13: What is the current topic in the news?

Ans. - By this interviewer just gauging your current knowledge and awareness, you can mention the last read news or that you have listened carefully.

Q 15: Tell how would you improve for keep doing good jobs?

Ans. - You can mention that you regularly test yourself and your performance. If you find any weakness you try to improve those with eliminating them or you can add more impressive things.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in