2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th February 2013, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Financial Management Assignment

You want to get Annamalai University MBA Finance Management First Semester Assignment so I have assignment and I am providing you:

1.1 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
1. a) "Management is a series of functions to be performed in a sequential order". Explain the statement describing Management Process in short.

b) "Unplanned actions may lead to a mess". Elucidate the statement with the help of significance of planning.

2. "Man power can be procured from with in the organization as well as from out side the organization? Do you agree? "Write the sources of procuring man power.

3. "A misconceived and incapable leader may take his followers to dangers of life". Explain the statement. Describe the qualities and trait of any two successful, Entrepreneurs in India.

4. Discuss the importance of different types of plans in an organization. Explain how these plans are made in government sectors and in an I.T. Company.

If you want complete syllabus then feel free to download attached word file and it is free for you.
23rd October 2014, 03:44 PM
Vishnumathi.M

I am Vishnumathi.M, I need Annamalai University MBA Finance Management 1st year Assignment question for all subjects.
9th February 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to mba sample first year prevoius assignment
15th February 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnumathi.M View Post
I am Vishnumathi.M, I need Annamalai University MBA Finance Management 1st year Assignment question for all subjects.
i Also need the same....................................
19th January 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i want mba 1st year financial management 2015 to 2016 assignments
26th January 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

hi even iam looking for MBA FM if possible plz share
2nd March 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hi can u gimme ua fb account so tat v can discuss on the same.. i am also dng MBA(FM)
19th March 2017, 03:53 PM
Neve

Hi All,
I'm Neveadha. I'm a fist year student at Annamalai university doing MBA in finance(2017-2018) through distance education. I really need help on assignment answers as I have no clue. I tried to find it in the internet but no luck. Moreover I don't know any fellow student doing the same course to seek help from. Please help me in providing assignment answers or if you know anybody who is doing the same course then please share my below Facebook user ID or email ID with them.

Facebook user ID : Neveadha Raj or you can email me at - Neveadharaj21@gmail.com

any kind of help is really appreciated!

thank you so so much!

PS: Assignment end date is march 31st 2017
16th January 2021, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

For Annamalai Solved Assignments You can message on What's App 9911899400

Tags
assignment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in