2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd October 2012, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Essay Motivation

You want MBA Motivation Sample essay so I have sample essay which I am sharing with you:

fiber-optic scandal in which International Media Fiber Optics was involved, worked perfectly as the last straw—our parent company suspended its China-based operations including my project. The unemployment seriously undermined my career planning and mercilessly shattered my blueprint. I did not burn money; neither had I cooked books, yet was victimized by the irrational and irresponsible human nature fiber-optic scandal in which International Media Fiber Optics was involved, worked perfectly as the last straw—our parent company suspended its China-based operations including my project. The unemployment seriously undermined my career planning and mercilessly shattered my blueprint. I did not burn money; neither had I cooked books, yet was victimized by the irrational and irresponsible human nature

For compete essay you are free to download file which is attached here.
Attached Files
File Type: doc MBA Motivation Sample Essay.doc (118.0 KB, 74 views)
23rd February 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Can you list me some sample Essay topics so that I can prepare for my MBA admission?
23rd February 2015, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

The list of some sample Essay topics so that you can prepare for your MBA admission are as follows:

Why is an MBA a critical next step toward your short- and long-term career goals? Why is Tuck the best MBA program for you?

Professional Aspirations: (750 word maximum, double-spaced, 12-point font)
Think about the decisions you have made in your life. Please answer the following:
(a) What choices have you made that led you to your current position?
(b) Why pursue an MBA at this point in your life?
(c) What is your career goal upon graduation from NYU Stern? What is your long- term career goal?

Considering your post-MBA and long term professional goals, why are you pursuing an MBA at this point in your career? Additionally, why is Columbia Business School a good fit for you?

What are your career aspirations? How will your education at Stanford help you achieve them?

Tell us about a time when you had a significant impact on a person, group or organization.

Tell us about a time when you went beyond what was defined, established, or expected.

Describe a failure or setback that you have experienced. What role did you play and what did you learn about yourself? (500 words)

What matters most to you, and why?

Give us an example of a situation in which you displayed leadership. (500 word maximum).

Where in your background would we find evidence of your leadership capacity and/or potential?

Please describe your experience of working in and leading teams, either in your professional or personal life. Include any specific challenges you have faced. Given this experience, what role do you think you will play in your first year study group?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in