2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2014, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA 1st year Managerial Economics Last years solved question paper

This is the Bharathiar University MBA 1st year Managerial Economics Last years solved question paper:

Address
Bharathiyar University
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India ‎
[MAP]https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Bharathiar+University&hl=en&sll=32.607561,-96.462191&sspn=35.191119,64.160156&hnear=Bharathiy ar+University,+Coimbatore,+Tamil+Nadu,+India&t=m&z =15[/MAP]
27th November 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am MBA student of Bharathiar University and I required question papers of previous years of Managerial Economics so please provide me the same.
27th November 2015, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Managerial Economics has been included in the MBA curriculum because it is very important for a Management student to get acquainted with the various Business aspects

Paper pattern of exam

The paper of Managerial Economics is a non-technical paper containing different types of questions

There are 8 questions asked in the paper.

The paper demands students to solve only 5 questions in it. The questions are of very long answer type and it is of various types such as case studies are also included in it.

The question carries equal marks in it.

The questions are also of numerical type and calculators are allowed in this paper.

Questions which more often are asked in this paper

Questions are asked from management, effective way of managing a team, leadership theories, financial control techniques, meaning of effectiveness, smooth relationship between line and staff officials in an organization, the chain between retail and consumer, etc.

Marks and Time

The paper contains 100 marks for the candidates and time in which it has to be completed is 3 hours only.

Recommended Books:

Accounting and Finance for Managers by K Patra
Accounting and Finance for Managers by Nill Books

Now I am providing you pdf file of previous year’s questions paper so you can go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Question paper of Managerial Economics .pdf (262.0 KB, 205 views)
9th December 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

how to solve case studt
what is pattern should me utilisation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in