2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th September 2012, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Maulana Azad Scholarship for Boys

This fellowship will be on the pattern of UGC Fellowships agreed to research students pursue regular and full time M. Phil and PhD courses and the system will cover all Universities/Institutions recognized by the UGC and will be implemented by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) by UGC for students belonging to the minority communities.

Eligibility
A candidate has to fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for award of this fellowship

He/she should belong to one of the minority communities notified under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.

He/she should get admission and registration for regular and full time M. Phil/ PhD courses in University/Academic Institution by satisfying conditions of admission of that University/Institution, subject to provisions of the Fellowship as per advertisement of UGC.

The minority community student’s once careful eligible for the fellowship shall not be entitled to benefits under any other source, Central or State Government or any other body like UGC for the same study.

Prior go-ahead of NET/SLET examination will not be a prerequisite for award of Maulana Azad National Fellowship for minority students for M. Phil/ PhD

In order to qualify for the award of JRF/ SRF the UGC norms would be applicable at pre-M. Phil and pre-PhD stage, respectively, including the minimum score of 50% at post graduate level.
6th November 2013, 08:03 PM
edgartita@yahoo.com

I am a Cameroonian 15 years of age.i play soccer and i am looking for a scholarship,i would be very glad if you could help me out with that.
25th July 2014, 01:29 PM
sumra anish

i don't know for today scholarship
29th August 2014, 03:27 AM
Iftikhar Habib

Hi There,

With respect, i was just wondering that is there any criteria more than minority like ,what he/she has scored in his/her previous degree or what kind of research topic you have selected?
18th May 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Will you please provide the detailed information regarding the Maulana Azad Scholarship for girls ?
18th May 2015, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Maulana Azad Education Foundation was established on the occasion of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s birth centenary in the year 1989.

It was established to promote education amongst the educationally backward sections of the society.

The Foundation is a voluntary non-political, non-proft marking social service organization .

It is funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.

The aim is to formulate and implement educational schemes and plans for the beneft of the educationally backward minorities

Purpose Of Scholarship :

Scholarship admissible for expenditure on payment of purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipments , School/College Fee & payment of Boarding/ Lodging charges.

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicants belonging to National Minorities, (i.e. Buddhists, Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Parsis) can apply :

Applicants must have obtained 55% marks (in aggregate) in the secondary school certifcate examination (Class xth)

Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) in the preceding fnancial year:

In case of business class, Applicants must categorically state the name & type of the business alongwith the total turn over and the total income of family.

Income form all other sources must also be mentioned, specially if mother is also employed.

Student once selected for scholarship can not avail the same again.

It is one time scholarship, and no claim as permanent benefciary will be entertained.

A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for this Scholarship.

The amount of Scholarship will be Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6,000/- each.

The scholarship is given to applicant passing Xth exam and taking admission in XIth in the year when result of Xth exam is declared.
1st August 2015, 05:22 PM
Mohammed Shahid khan

Asalam wailkum as I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering 1 year studying in Arya bharathi polytechnic in tumkur district so please issue me the scholarships
25th August 2015, 07:20 AM
mohammed gouse

good morning sir,I mohammed gouse,i got admission in CBU in america iam going to persue MS in physiotherapy ,i applied for govt scholarship but i didnot get .so i request you to issue me scholarship and how to do process to get. my mail id haneefsahab@gmail.com
18th September 2015, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujit. View Post
I want to know about Maulana Azad Scholarship for Boys will you please tell me about its eligibility details?
g.p.a is 8.3 we want to apply for scholarship

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in