2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th July 2016, 04:01 PM
Administrator

Chaudhary Charan Singh University Migration Form

Hi I would like to have the information about the procedure which has to be followed to avail the Migration form for getting the Migration Certificate?

You can call and inquire from the following numbers :

सामान्य पूछताछ हेतु : 0121-2600555, 0121-2601555

SINGLE WINDOW SYSTEM
ASST. REGISTRAR (CONF.)
SH. USMAN KHAN

SINGLE WINDOW SYSTEM
OFFICE SUPTD. (CONF.)
SH. BRAHM SINGH

STUDENT HELP CENTRE
ROUTINE CLERK
SH. HARENDRA YADAV

Last edited by sumit; 8th February 2020 at 02:03 PM.
Similar Threads
Thread
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Migration Certificate
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Admission Form
Chaudhary Charan Singh University LLB
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Examination Form
Phd from Chaudhary Charan Singh University
Chaudhary Charan Singh University MA Private Form
Chaudhary Charan Singh CCS University
Chaudhary Charan Singh University LLB 1st year examination form
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Map
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Bed Improvement Form
Chaudhary Charan Singh University RTI
Chaudhary Charan Singh University
LLB In Chaudhary Charan Singh University
Chaudhary Charan Singh University B Ed
How Is Chaudhary Charan Singh University
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut Examination Form
Examination Form Of Chaudhary Charan Singh University
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Online Admission Form
Chaudhary Charan Singh University LLB Examination Form
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Challan Form
19th July 2016, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Chaudhary Charan Singh University Migration Form

On the off chance that the understudy moves starting with one college then onto the next then they can apply for Migration Certificate. The testament is acquired through the main or head or executive in endorsed application structure. At that point they will forward the application alongside the transference declaration and Migration Certificate to understudies.

Methodology to Apply for Migration Certificate:

Download the Migration structure from the site and endorsed postage or a self tended to envelope 9"x4" appropriately stamped with required postage.

The application form ought to be submitted through the Principal of the school alongside the Original Transfer endorsement and bore witness to Xerox duplicate of a years ago proclamation of imprints.

Migration Certificate is issued just on the premise of Original Transfer Certificate and it is held in the University office for record and it won't be come back to the understudies. Along these lines, the understudies are encouraged to get the Transfer Certificate for relocation reason from the concerned college.

The Fees endorsed for the issue of Migration Certificate is Rs. 100/ - also of Rs. 5/ - Extra as an Application structure charge on the off chance that if the form is Downloaded from site which might be dispatched in University expenses counter in real money or by Demand Draft. The candidates ought to explicitly say in the letter that the sum is transmitted by them towards the Migration Certificate charge.

Candidate who needs the Certificate by Registered post ought to dispatch an extra measure of Rs. 30/ - towards postal charges.

The application form must be finished in all regards giving full specific in segments 1 to 10. Inadequate structure won't be gone to and it will bring about postponement for issuing the Migration Certificate.

The hopeful who has passed the examination remotely may present their application shapes straightforwardly to the University office alongside the endorsed expenses as specified previously.

Post-Graduate understudy who have considered in University and Sub-Center are not required to outfit the Transfer Certificate alongside their applications.

For copy of Migration Certificate you have to pay Fee of Rs. 500/ - . The competitor needs to present the application structure alongside Xerox of Transfer Certificate and Xerox of last year’s statement of marks..
10th June 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am abhay verma and I have completed my M.Com in CCS University in Meerut so I request you to sir I give a migration certificate
1st August 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

how to fill migration certificate form if I need it on urgent basis?? please tell me as soon as possible.
18th September 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I am simmi sachdeva and I have completed my M.Com in CCS University, saharanpur in year 2009 so I request you to sir please give a migration certificate

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in