2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Marine Biologists Salary

As you asking for the salary of the Marine Biologist let me tell you that the As per my knowledge the Marine Biologist may earn an average hourly wage of $37.32. Hourly wages typically start from $19.09 and go up to $59.94.
Marine Biologists earn an average salary of $77,630 per year.
Salaries typically start from $39,700 and go up to $124,680

As you wants to become a Marine Biologist here I am giving you some information about the Marine Studies that may help you to become an Marine Biologist .

Marine Biology :

Marine biology is the scientific study of organisms in the ocean or other marine bodies of water. Given that in biology many phyla, families and genera have some species that live in the sea and others that live on land, marine biology classifies species based on the environment rather than on taxonomy.

for becoming a Marine Biologist you may have study
the courses in basic biology, zoology, chemistry, physics, biometrics, mathematics, and statistics English is important, too, . Courses in the aquatic sciences such as fishery biology, ichthyology, and oceanography are also important, as well as courses in your discipline of interest (for instance, ethnology if you are interested in animal behaviour).

Degree Required :

Some schools offer a marine biology degree and most of these are located in coastal states, but the undergraduate degree need not be in marine biology. It can be in biology, zoology, fisheries, or one of the other animal sciences

Job description :
Some marine biologists do well-recognized jobs like training marine mammals, the vast majority of marine biologists do other things - including studying the deep sea, working in aquariums, teaching at a college or university, or even studying the tiny microbes in the ocean.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in