2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

MANUU Courses

I want to do M.A. in Urdu literature. So can you provide me PG courses detail available in Maulana Azad National Urdu University in which Urdu is an optional subject? Please provide me this list?
Similar Threads
Thread
Manuu bed
Courses Offered By MANUU
Manuu dde
News about MANUU
MANUU Library
MANUU B Tech
VC Of MANUU
Bed manuu
Manuu phd
Manuu RTI
MANUU MBA Result
MBA in MANUU
MANUU Distance Courses
MANUU in Kolkata
Manuu cte
Mcj manuu
MANUU Orientation Course
MANUU Tenders
MANUU MA History
MANUU in J&K
8th June 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: MANUU Courses

I want to get admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) so can you please tell me the courses offered by the University?
8th June 2018, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MANUU Courses

Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a Central University located in the city of Hyderabad in the Indian state of Telangana.

The university was established by an Act of the Parliament in January 1998, with an All India jurisdiction.

The university has been awarded "A" Grade by National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).

Courses Offered

Admission based on Merit:

Post Graduate Programs:

Urdu, English, Hindi, Translation studies, Arabic, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology; MA (Journalism And Mass Communication); M.Com; and M.Sc. (Mathematics)

Under Graduate Programs:

B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Physical SciencesMPC), B.Sc. (Physical SciencesM.P.CS) and B.Sc. (Life Sciences-ZBC)

Bridge Courses for Madrasa students (passed from Madrasas) for admission in Under Graduate (B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic Programs

Paramedical Diploma and Certificate Programs:

Diploma in Dialysis Technician, Diploma in Emergency Medical Technician, Certificate in Dialysis Technician, Certificate in Emergency Medical Technician and Lateral Entry for ITI students into Polytechnics
Part-time/Parallel Diploma Programs in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian and Islamic Studies

Admission based on Entrance Test:

PhD Programs:

Urdu, English, Hindi, Translation Studies, Arabic, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Social Work, Islamic Studies, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology; Education; Management, Commerce; Mass Communication & Journalism; Computer Science; Mathematics and Zoology

MPhil Programs:

Urdu, English, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration; Education; and Management

PG Programs:

MBA; MCA; M. Tech (Computer Science) and M.Ed.

UG Programs:

B.Ed. & B. Tech. (Computer Science)

Professional Diplomas:

Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.); Diploma in Civil Engineering; Diploma in Computer Science Engineering; Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering & Diploma in Information Technology

Departments

Department of Urdu
Department of English
Department of Arabic
Department of Hindi
Department of Persian
Department of Business Management
Department of Mass Communication
Department of Political Science & Public Administration
Department of Education & Training
Department of Translation
Department of Women Education
Department of Computer Science & Information Technology

Contact-

Maulana Azad National Urdu University Admin
Girls Hostel Walkway, Weaker Section Colony, Khajaguda, Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
040 2300 6121

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in