2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Seats in CUSAT for MBA

Kindly provide me with the information that what is the total number of seats available for MBA candidates in CUSAT examination for all categories. This year I have appeared in this examination and on the basis of my ranks I am sure I will get a seat. So kindly provide me with the relevant information.
Similar Threads
Thread
CUSAT First VC
PhD in CUSAT
No. of seats in Cusat for B.Tech
Number of seats available in CUSAT
Number of Seats for LLB in CUSAT
Number of seats for photonics in CUSAT
Cusat rti
MBA cusat
Isp cusat
Cusat tbi
Seats for M.Tech Computer Science seats in IIT colleges
MBA Seats In CUSAT
SF in CUSAT
Cusat bba
CUSAT Ac CUSAT
How Many Seats Are There In CUSAT
MCA seats in CUSAT
MCA in CUSAT
CUSAT B.Tech Seats
Expected rank in CUSAT after 340 marks in CUSAT
8th June 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: Seats in CUSAT for MBA

I want to know the number of seats in MBA program in Cochin University of Science and Technology CUSAT so can you tell me?
8th June 2018, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Seats in CUSAT for MBA

Cochin University of Science and Technology CUSAT invites application form for admission into Management programmes (Full Time & Part Time) at School of Management Studies, Kochi for the academic session 2018-19 through MAT (conducted by AIMA) or C-MAT (conducted by AICTE) or CAT (conducted by IIM)

MBA Seats-

Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full Time): 120 Seats (4 Semesters Regular)

Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Part-Time): 30 Seats (6 Semesters Regular)

5 Seats earmarked for International Candidates (foreign citizens)/PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) for MBA (Full Time).

MBA Eligibility Criteria

For MBA Full-time/Part-time Programme

Bachelors degree in any subject with 50% marks in aggregate.

Candidates belonging to Kerala Scheduled Cast (KSC) and Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) communities are eligible for applying if they have minimum pass marks in the qualifying examination.

SEBC candidates of Kerala State who are certified as belonging to non-creamy layer are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.

A valid score in any one of the management aptitude tests KMAT of Kerala Or C-MAT of AICTE or CAT of IIM.

A Score in the Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the School of Management Studies, CUSAT.

From all candidates who have successfully submitted an online application for MBA, the required number of candidates as decided by the Admission Committee/University based on test score will be called for Group Discussion and Interview by School of Management Studies, CUSAT.

Contact-

Cochin University of Science and Technology
South Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022
0484 257 7290

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in