2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th June 2015, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Duplicate Certificate

Hey , you can get Duplicate degree Certificate from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University for this you have to fill application form . After a month of the submitting the form and fee you can receive duplicate certificates .

Process to get Duplicate degree Certificate:

You have to obtain application forms from the Enquiry counter of the Controller of Examination Section or by sending a self-addressed Rs.5/- stamped envelope along with a request letter.

Mode of payment :
Payment for duplicate certificate may be either Demand Draft of any Bank or General fund account Challan from BANK NAME of selected branches.

If the payment is made by Demand Draft, then it should be drawn in favour of The Registrar, MS University" payable at Tirunelveli.

Application should have to sent to the Controller of Examinations.

Duplicate degree Certificate will be sent by Registered Post to the address given by the candidates within a month

Address:
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu 627012

MAP:
[MAP]Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu[/MAP]

Last edited by sumit; 26th December 2019 at 04:17 PM.
3rd January 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Sam View Post
Hey , you can get Duplicate degree Certificate from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University for this you have to fill application form . After a month of the submitting the form and fee you can receive duplicate certificates .

Process to get Duplicate degree Certificate:

You have to obtain application forms from the Enquiry counter of the Controller of Examination Section or by sending a self-addressed Rs.5/- stamped envelope along with a request letter.

Mode of payment :
Payment for duplicate certificate may be either Demand Draft of any Bank or General fund account Challan from BANK NAME of selected branches.

If the payment is made by Demand Draft, then it should be drawn in favour of The Registrar, MS University" payable at Tirunelveli.

Application should have to sent to the Controller of Examinations.

Duplicate degree Certificate will be sent by Registered Post to the address given by the candidates within a month

Address:
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu 627012

MAP:
[MAP]Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu[/MAP]

I lost my semester wise mark sheets along with my consolidated mark sheet.. what should I do to get my duplicate consolidated mark sheet sir? I am having my provisional certificate with me..
7th January 2021, 05:05 PM
t.concelia

I lost my degree certificate i wnat to get the duplicate degree certificate how can we apply and how much amount fee for duplkicate degree certificate
1st May 2023, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

I lost my degree certificate I want to get duplicates . Will you please tell how I can get the Duplicate degree Certificate from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University?
29th August 2023, 09:44 PM
sulthan

i lost my degree certificate how do get new one please quide
13th November 2023, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I lost my degree certificate i want to get the duplicate degree certificate how can we apply and how much amount fee for duplicate degree certificate.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in