2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th March 2016, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ITBP Head Constable Typing Test

Firstly I would like to inform you that Indo Tibetan Border Police conducts the skill test which includes the typing test for various post published for recruitment.

The details for the same are as mentioned below:

ii) English writing will be led in 'Times New Roman' Font just and Hindi writing will be led either on Remington or in script Keyboard in Unicode encoding agreeable Font "Mangal" as it were.

Hopefuls who pass the composed examination need to show up in Typing Skill Test.

Aptitude test standards on PC –

English writing w.p.m. @ 35 Hindi writing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time permitted - 10 mts)

(35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m compare to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour/9000 KDPH on a normal of 5 key gloom for every word.)

Aptitude TEST for ASI/Steno

Aptitude Test: The hopefuls, who qualify the above composed examination, will be required to show up in the ability test i.e. shorthand and writing as under :-

Transcription – 10 minutes @ 80 words for each moment (English or Hindi).

Translation – 50 minutes (English) on PC; or 65 minutes (Hindi) on PC.

Expertise TEST for ASI/Steno

Expertise Test : The applicants, who qualify the above composed examination, will be required to show up in the ability test i.e. shorthand and writing as under :-

Transcription – 10 minutes @ 80 words for each moment (English or Hindi).

Translation – 50 minutes (English) on PC; or 65 minutes (Hindi) on PC.

Expertise TEST for HC/Min

The competitors, who qualify the composed exam, will be required to show up in an ability test i.e. writing test on PC as under :- (Minimum rate of 35 words for each moment in English writing or least speed of 30 words for every moment in Hindi writing just on PC. Time permitted 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. also, 30 w.p.m. relate to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on a normal of 5 Key discouragements for every word).
2nd October 2017, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I would like to know the details of the Indo Tibetan Border Police typing test as I would be required to appear for the same?
Sir isme type k liye matter milte hi kya alag se ya phir screen pr hi matter HOTA hi
17th January 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to ask you about itbp hcm that how the typing test will be held computer screen or have to write by books.
10th November 2023, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to ask you about itbp hcm that how the typing test will be held computer screen or gave to write by books.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in