2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th February 2013, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU Jalandhar Jobs

You are looking for job at Lovely Professional University so as on 6th February 2013 there are following jobs available:

Library Assistants
a) To arrange books in shelves or Restoring
b) Maintaining gate entry register
c) Assisting students in the library
d) Overall supervision to maintain discipline in the library

Computer Service Assistants
a) To handle various service related issues in the department like formatting system, loading of software etc
b) To handle all networking related problems and monitor the smooth functioning of computers

Project/Lab Assistants
To assist Research Scholars/Project Makers with required apparatus in this regard.

Data entry Operators To enter and store data without affecting the secrecy of the department concerned

Assistant Coaches/Trainers To coach and monitor different sports and athletics activities, as per the needs and interest of the students.

Campus Guide To answer queries in person, being in the Counselling Cell of the University

Project/Lab Assistants
a) To be engaged in in-campus counselling during admission days
b) Off- campus counseling, in places of their living, during admission days

Tele-Support / Call Centre Assistant To answer all the queries on phone/e-mail as per University guidelines.

Software Developers/Web Designer To assist in various types of software development and web designing activities.

Let me know that from above for which post you want to apply so that I can provide you more detail about that post.
17th August 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am looking for a job in tele support/ call center assistant.so kindly inform if there is a job regarding this.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in