2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is PEC Better Than NIT Jalandhar

I have completed 12th class with Science Discipline from Punjab State Board. I want to take admission in B.Tech. Now I want to get suggestions that which is better between NIT Jalandhar and PEC University for B.Tech Program? I have applied for Entrance Exams of both Universities. So give information that in which University I should take admission. Pls give placement brochure of B.Tech Program of NIT Jalandhar and PEC University.
Similar Threads
Thread
ICE NIT Jalandhar
BSC in NIT Jalandhar
Jalandhar LPU
TCS in NIT Jalandhar
NIT Jalandhar Or PEC
NIT Jalandhar JRF
SBP NIT Jalandhar
Map Of LPU Jalandhar
Nit jalandhar MBA
NIT Jalandhar TCS
Phd NIT Jalandhar
Job in LPU Jalandhar
MBA ptu jalandhar
Jalandhar City Railway Station to Nit Jalandhar
NIT Jalandhar
REC NIT Jalandhar
MSC in Nit Jalandhar
NIT Jalandhar M Sc
MBA PTU Jalandhar
NIT Jalandhar Phd
16th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is PEC Better Than NIT Jalandhar

Can you tell me which is better between Punjab Engineering College and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar?
16th July 2018, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is PEC Better Than NIT Jalandhar

I feel that Punjab Engineering College and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar are among the top institutes in India and so both are good institutes.

PUNJAB ENGINEERING COLLEGE

Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) is one of India's pre-eminent institutions in the field of applied sciences, particularly engineering and technology. It was founded in 1921 making it one of the oldest engineering schools in India.

Its vision is to become centre of excellence in technical education and research and to occupy a place amongst the most eminent institutions of the nation.

Ranking

Punjab Engineering College was ranked 73 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.

Courses
Bachelor of Engineering in:

Aerospace Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering,
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
Production & Industrial Engineering
The institute also offers Master of Engineering degrees in the following specializations:
Highways, Structures, Hydraulics and Irrigation, Rotodynamic Machines, Electrical Power Systems, Environmental Engineering (Interdisciplinary), Electronics Metallurgical Engineering, C.I.M.

NIT JALANDHAR

Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NIT Jalandhar or NITJ), is a public engineering institute established in 1987. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India.

Its vision is to build a rich intellectual potential embedded with inter-disciplinary knowledge, human values and professional ethics among the youth, aspirant of becoming engineers and technologists, so that they contribute to society and create a niche for a successful career.

Ranking

Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar was ranked 74 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.

Departments
Applied Chemistry
Applied Mathematics
Applied Physics
Bio-Technology
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Humanities and Management
Industrial and Production Engineering
Instrumentation and Control Engineering