2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Last Year Question Paper of LIC ADO

The previous years question papers for the Life Insurance Corporation’s Assistant Development Officer Examination are as mentioned below:

1. Which of the following combination represents girls? (1)B, C, E (2)B, C, G (3)C, E, G (4) Cant’ be determined (5) None of these

2. For which bank, three persons applied? (1) R (2) .p or Q (3) Q or R (4) P (5) Cannot be determined

3. Which of the following combinations of boys and Bank is correct? (I)G -Q (3)0-R (5)A-R

4. Which of the following combinations of friends, represents for the Bank P? (1) Only Band F (2) Only F and G (3) Only B, F and G (4) Only B, F and C (5) None of these

5. Finally which of the following were selected? (1) A, C, F (2) A, C, G (3) B, C, F (4) B, C, G (5) None of these

6. Statements: All dogs are birds. Some birds are trees. No house is tree. Conclusions: 1. Some hopes are dogs. II. Some birds are nogs. III. Some trees are dogs. 1) Only 1 follows 2) Only III follows (3) Only II follows (4) Only II and IIJ follow (5) None of these

7. Statements: All goats 'lrc tigers. Some tigers are horses. All horses are jackals.
Conclusions: 1. Soine jackals are tigers. n. Some jackals are goats. III. Some horses are goats.
(1) None follows (2) Only 1 follows (3) Only I and II follow (4) Only II and III follow (5) All follow

8. Statements: Some pens are tables. All tables are. Some inks are apples. Conclusions:
1. Some apples are pens. II. Some apples are tables. III. Some inks are pens. (1) None follows (2) Only I follows (3) Only II follows (4) OnlyIII follows (5) None of these

9. Statements: All fruits are vegetables. All pens are vegetables. All vegetables are rains. Conclusions: 1. All fruits are rains. II. All pens are rains: III. Some rains are vegetables. (1) None follows (2) Only I and II follow (3) Only II and III follow (4) Only I and III follow (5) All follow

10. Statements: Some flowers are skies. Some skies are rooms. Some rooms are windows. Conclusions: I. Some windows are skies. n. Some rooms are flowers. III. No sky is window. (1) Only I follows (2) Only either I or II follows (3) Only either II or III follows (4) Only either I or III follows (5) None of these

Answers:

Some more questions for the LIC ADO Examination are as follows:

Ques1.Coconut: Shell: Letter:?
a) Mail
b) Letterbox
c) Stamp
d) Envelop
Ans1. D)

Ques2. Much: Many:: Measure: ?
a) Calculate
b) Weight
c) Count
d) Measurement
Ans2. B)

Ques3. Ice: Coolness:: Earth: ?
a) Forest
b) Weight
c) Ocean
d) Gravitation
Ans3. D)

Ques4. Income: Profit: Expenditure:?
a) Balance
b) Sale
c) Loss
d) Surplus
Ans4. C)

Ques5. What J. B. Dunlop invented?
a) Pneumatic rubber tire
b) Automobile wheel rim
c) Rubber boot
d) Model airplanes
Ans5. A)

Ques6. It travels over land and water. Who invented the HOVERCRAFT?
a) S. Sparrow
b) O. Stricter
c) T. Henman
d) Cockerell
Ans6. D)

Ques7. The man to who I sold my house was a cheat.
a) to whom I sell
b) to who I sell
c) who was sold to
d) to whom I sold
Ans7. D)

Ques8. The owner of a furniture shop charges his customer 18% more than the coast price. If a customer paid Rs. 10,207 for a dining table, then what was the original price of the dining table?
a) Rs. 9,240
b) Rs. 8,650
c) Rs. 9,840
d) Rs. 7,670
e) None of these
Ans8. B)

Ques9. The product of two consecutive odd numbers is 2303. What is the greater number?
a) 45
b) 47
c) 51
d) 49
e) None of these
Ans9. D)

Ques10. The cost of 2 watches and 2 lockets is Rs. 10,800. What is the cost of 6 watches and 3 lockets?
a) Rs. 18,400
b) Rs. 15,850
c) Rs. 12,600
d) Cannot be determined
e) None of these
Ans10. E)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in