2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question paper of all subjects of Mysore university for BA 2nd year

From where I can get the previous year question paper Mysore university for BA 2nd year
exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc will you please provide me that?????
Similar Threads
Thread
Karnataka State Open University B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers
Mysore University Previous Year Question Papers
Previous year question papers BA 2nd Year English of Kuvempu University
Kuvempu University Previous Year Question Paper
Latest paper pattern or previous year question papers of B.Com 2nd year of Pune Unive
Bilaspur University Previous Year Question Paper
Calcutta University Question Paper Previous Year
ICFAI University MBA Previous year Question Paper
University of Mumbai B.Com 3rd year distance education previous year question papers
Sikkim Manipal University Previous Year Question Paper
Previous Year Question Paper Of Calcutta University
Previous Year Question Paper Of Aligarh Muslim University
Madras University Previous Year Question Paper For MBA
Patna University Previous Year Question Paper
Kannur University Previous Year Question Paper
Indian Maritime University Previous Year Question Paper
Previous Year Question Paper of South Asian University
Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University BDS 1st year previous year question papers
Previous Year Question Paper of Hyderabad University
M.Sc Psychology 1st year previous year question papers of University of Madras
13th November 2014, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Previous year question paper of all subjects of Mysore university for BA 2nd year

The University of Mysore is a public state university located in Mysore, Karnataka, India. It was established in the year of 1916. It is affiliated to UGC, NAAC, AIU. So, as you want to know the Previous year question paper of all subjects of Mysore university for BA 2nd year so, here I am providing you the same.

Here are the attachments for the question papers of the Mysore university for BA 2nd year you can download that.

For more details you can contact at the address given below.

Contact details:

University of Mysore
Mysore, Karnataka 570005 ‎
0821 241 9361 ‎ •

Map location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=mysore+universty&hl=en&ll=12.309563,76.6386 72&spn=0.00979,0.016243&sll=13.014656,80.240235&ss pn=0.009763,0.016243&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
16th November 2015, 05:29 PM

Re: Previous year question paper of all subjects of Mysore university for BA 2nd year

sir I need Bsc microbiology 5th semester mysore university previous year exam papers plz can u provide me
30th November 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am searching for 3rd sem business decision question papers will u pls provide me
9th October 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

here I am looking for Previous year question paper of Mysore university for BA 2nd year , so will you plz let me know from where I can collect its question paper ??
9th October 2019, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The university was founded during the reign of Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore.

As you want here I am giving bellow Previous year question paper of Mysore university for BA 2nd year so on your demand I am providing same here :

Mysore university for BA 2nd year

University profile

Type Public

Established 1916

Chancellor Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala

Vice-Chancellor Prof. G. Hemanth Kumar

Location Mysore, Karnataka, India

Campus Urban

Colours Navy blue, white

Affiliations UGC, NAAC, AIU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in