2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th August 2012, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kuvempu university convocation certificate

You want to get the Kuvempu University Convocation Certificate, so for getting Convocation Certificate, you must fill an application form, and here I am attaching a file, from where you can download the Kuvempu University convocation Certificate application form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kuvempu U CC form.pdf (61.1 KB, 746 views)
1st September 2013, 11:38 AM
shruthi B

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh. View Post
I am a student of Kuvempu University and please tell me the procedure for get the convocation Certificate of this university
I am the student of kuvempu university distance education did my m.sc in mathematics in the year 2012. I not yet apply for convocation. now I want to apply for convocation so please tell me when to apply for convocation and what is the fees.
22nd April 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MSc Chemistry course at kuvempu university during 2012-13 and applied for convocation certificate so far that has not been issued. When can I get the certificate.
9th June 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Kuvempu University and please tell me the procedure for get the convocation Certificate of this university online. My previous application was rejected and now i need upload a clear photo and i don't know the website where i need to upload. please help me.
17th November 2014, 12:38 PM

Kuvempu university BSc Convocation Certificate

I am the student of kuvempu university & did my Bsc in Govt First Grade Collage KADUR, Chikmagalur (D) in the year 2012. I not yet apply for convocation. now I want to apply for convocation so please tell me when & where to apply for convocation and what is the fees.
30th November 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I am (sha kila )the student of kuvempu university distance education. I did my m.sc in chemistry in the year of 2012. I not yet apply for convocation certificate. Now I wanted to apply for this .please help me .when should I apply? What's the fee. .? I don't know the website where I need to upload please help me
3rd December 2014, 10:35 AM
www.ashok.konnur@mail.com

I am a student of Kuvempu University and please tell me the procedure for get the convocation Certificate of this university
11th January 2015, 09:32 AM

Pls tel me the procuser to get convocation certificate. I am kuvempu university student
3rd February 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I am shivakumar studied ba in gfgc kadur how to applay to convecatation certificate plese replay me

Tags
convocation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in