2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th November 2015, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Apply Convocation Certificate Osmania University

Annual Convocations (Graduation Ceremony) occasion in Osmania University is reserved for recognizing the achievement of its students. It holds one Graduation Ceremony annually, usually during May-July.

It brings together many former and present scholars and provides one with an ideal opportunity to meet and interact with the fellow-degree holders.

The Chancellor of the University gives away the degrees. It is called as the 'Convocation' of the University.

Details required in Form of Convocation Certificate of Osmania University
1. If the details given by the candidate are incorrect the Application is rejected and the pass for admission to Convocation/Special Function at a College is not issued.

2. Incomplete forms will be rejected.

3. D.D. for Rs. 200/- drawn in favor of “The REGISTRAR”, Exam Fee Fund A/c. O.U. Hyd.

4. The Candidates who have already taken their Degree Certificate are not eligible to apply. If they do so, the fee paid will not be refunded. xerox Copy of qualifying Examination.

5. 3 passport size photos 10th Class, Inter, Degree (Provisional and Consolidated Marks), PG (Provisional and Consolidated Marks) Xerox copies.

6. Fill the form and attach all the copies to it and go behind the back, where you need to submit the form. Application for

Form of Convocation Certificate of Osmania University

27th September 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Apply Convocation Certificate Osmania University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you provide me the application form to apply for Convocation Certificate in Osmania University as I want to apply for it?
Yes I need to apply for my convocation certificate from Osmania university.

Tags
convocation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in