2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd July 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: Karpagam University Part Time BE EEE Syllabus

Hii Sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Engineering Mathematics I of the part time BE EEE of the Karpagam University ?
2nd July 2018, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Karpagam University Part Time BE EEE Syllabus

Karpagam Academy of Higher Education established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 is approved by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India.

As you Asking for the Syllabus of the Engineering Mathematics I of the part time BE EEE of the Karpagam University Let me tell you that the Insitute Does Offfered Part Time BE Course the Syllabus of the Engineering Mathematics I of the part time BE EEE of the Karpagam University

Engineering Mathematics I

UNIT I MATRICES
Review of Matrix Algebra - Characteristic equation Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors of a real matrix Properties Cayley-Hamilton theorem (excluding proof) Orthogonal transformation of a symmetric matrix to diagonal form Quadratic forms Reduction to canonical form through orthogonal reduction.

UNIT II DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS
Limits, Continuity (Concepts only)- Differentiation- Differentiation Techniques: standard formulae, product rule, quotient rule, chain rule, method of substitution, implicit functions and successive differentiation.

UNIT III GEOMETRICAL APPLICATIONS OF DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS 12
Curvature centre, radius and circle of curvature in Cartesian co- ordinates Evolutes Envelope Evolute as envelope of normals.

UNIT IV DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
Introduction to Ordinary differential equations: Linear ordinary differential equations of second and higher order with constant coefficients.
Introduction to Partial differential equations: Linear Partial differential equations of second and higher order with constant coefficients.

UNIT V VECTOR DIFFERENTIATION
Vectors-Differentiation of vectors scalar and vector point functions vector operator vector operator applied to scalar point functions: Gradient; vector operator applied to vector point unctions: Divergence and curl; Physical interpretation of divergence and curl, Directional derivative, solenoidal and irrotational vectors.
For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

The Syllabus of the Engineering Mathematics I of the part time BE EEE of the Karpagam University

Contact Details
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
Address: Eachanari, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641021
Phone: 0422 298 0011

The Syllabus of the Engineering Mathematics I of the part time BE EEE of the Karpagam University
kahedu.edu.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/BE_EEE_Syllabus.pdf
10th July 2018, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

My self Suriyaprakasam i need Part time BE EEE 1year syllubus
11th October 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i neri Part time be EEE syllubus

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in