2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2016, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Join NDA After 10th Class

After finishing 10th standard you are not eligible to apply for NDA as the minimum academic qualification for NDA is 12th standard.
So you have to first complete 12th standard in order to apply for NDA.

Eligibility criteria

The candiadte must passed class 12th with 60% minimum marks

Age limit for the candidate is 16 1/2 - 19 years

The candidate must not be physically handicaped

The candidate must be a citizen of india

Exam Pattern
The entrance exam for National Defence Academy comprises of a Written Exam which is followed by Intelligence and Personality Test.
The papers consist of Objective (multiple choice answer) type questions only.
The written exam consist of two papers.
Mathematics-300 marks
General ability test-600 marks

Duration
2.5 hours.

NDA examination conducted for following wings.
Indian air force
Indian army
Iindian navy

Selection Process
Writing exam
Interview
Medical test

Medical Examination

The candidates have to clear Medical examination. The candidates have to fit in the mentally . The candidates should not have any past breakdown. If the candidates have any mental problem then such candidates will be rejected from the further tests.

Physical Fitness

Running
Jumping
Sports etc.
17th August 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello brother after doing 10th class I want to join nda, is it possible can I join nda after 10th?
when is next examination dates
31st August 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;578140]Hello brother after doing 10th class I want to join nda, is it possible can I join nda after 10th?[/QUOTE
19th December 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me how to join ncc because i complete 10th so sir please provide me website
Mobile no.8485967773
27th August 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I would like to know can one person Join NDA after 10th Class , if yes then plz tell me as my cousin asking me to join NDA and he gave 10th class exam recently ??
27th August 2019, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

NDA (National Defence Academy) and this exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

No, You cannot give NDA exam after passing 10th. For NDA you should be 12th passed. As you wish to join Air Force and Navy, you can apply for NDA exam once you complete intermediate.

NDA Exam Dates
NDA and NA Exam (2) 2019
Date of NDA Exam (2) 2019 Notification: 7th August 2019
Last Date for Receipt of NDA Applications:3rd September 2019
NDA Exam (2) 2019 Date: 17th November 2019
Duration of Exam: 01 Day

Eligibility
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University

Scheme of NDA Entrance Examination

1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
a) Mathematics (01) - 2- Hours (300 Marks)
b) General Ability Test (02) - 2- Hours (600 Marks)
Total 900 Marks

2. The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) of mathematics and part "b" of general ability tests will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English

3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.

4. Applicants must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.

5. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the exam

6. Applicants are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall

The paper will be of both language Hindi & English. Answering Method: Each question will have four optional answer Applicants have to choose the right one only

There will be negative marking for incorrect response given by Applicants in the objective type questions. Applicants use only black ball pen to mark answers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in