2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2014, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs in GPSC for Ayurveda

As per the provision of the Constitution of India formation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been made on 01-05-1960.

GPSC jobs-

S.I No: 1. Post: Technical Officer (ayurveda) - Gujarat Food and Drug Service, class - 1; 1 post

Qualification: B.Pharm in ayurveda or degree in ayurvedic pharmacy from recognized institute or equivalent with min. 5 year of exp in production of ayurvedic drugs

Preference: Pg in ayurveda with essential experience. Good knowledge of gujarati or English or both

Note: For this post, if candidate is not registered in Gujarat State Pharmacy council as per Gujarat Medical Council Act 1967 or Pharmacy Act 1948, he/she has to register in it.

Salary: Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay 5400

Age Limit: Max. 35 years

S.I No: 2. Post: Pharmacist ( ayurveda) - Gujarat Food and Drug Service, class - 2, 1- post

Qualification: B.Pharm in ayurveda or degree in ayurveda

Experience in production or analysis for min 3 years in government ayurvedic laboratory or known pharma company.

Note: For this post, if candidate is not registered in Gujarat State Pharmacy council as per Gujarat Medical Council Act 1967 or Pharmacy Act 1948, he/she has to register in it.

Salary: Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay 4600

S.I No: 46. Post: Forensic Director - 3 posts

Qualification: PG in any of following: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology or Botany from recognized university or degree in medicine from recognized university or recommended by IMC List-1 or 2
Experience:

1. Min. 7 years of experience in research in any of above mention qualifications
2. 3 years of exp in scientific lab
3. Prefrence will be given to person having exp in forensic laboratory
4. Preference will be given to Ph.D
Salary: Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay 7600
Age Limit: Max. 40 years

This recruitment notification is old so If any latest vacancy release I will inform you.
21st November 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the Jobs in GPSC for Ayurveda. So here can you provide me information about it along withsalary as well as age limit?
21st November 2015, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am telling you about the Jobs in GPSC for Ayurveda as you want.
Here I am giving you all jobs information available as well as outdated as you want.

S.I No: 49. Post: Technical Officer (ayurveda) - Gujarat Food and Drug Service, class - 1; 1 post

Qualification: Applicants should have B.Pharm in ayurveda or degree in ayurvedic pharmacy from recognized institute or equivalent with min. 5 year of exp in production of ayurvedic drugs

Preference: Applicants should have Pg in ayurveda with essential experience. Good knowledge of gujarati or English or both

Salary: Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay 5400

Age Limit
: Max. 35 years

S.I No: 50. Post: Pharmacist ( ayurveda) - Gujarat Food and Drug Service, class - 2, 1- post
Qualification: Applicants should have B.Pharm in ayurveda or degree in ayurveda
Experience in production or analysis for min 3 years in government ayurvedic laboratory or known pharma company.

Salary: Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay 4600

S.I No: 46. Post: Forensic Director - 3 posts
Qualification: Applicants should have PG in any of following: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology or Botany from recognized university or degree in medicine from recognized university or recommended by IMC List-1 or 2

Experience:
1. Min. 7 years of experience in research in any of above mention qualifications
2. 3 years of exp in scientific lab
3. Prefrence will be given to person having exp in forensic laboratory
4. Preference will be given to Ph.D

Salary: Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay 7600
Age Limit: Max. 40 years

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in