2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th July 2015, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Job Vacancy in BITS Pilani

Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani, Goa Campus has given recruitment notification for Junior/ Senior Research Fellow vacancies for project “Empowered septic tank as decentralized waste water treatment system” funded by DBT BIRAC and Bill & Mellinda Gates foundation.

Vacancy Details:

Total No. of Posts: 02

Name of the Posts: Junior/ Senior Research Fellow

Educational Qualification:

Applicants must have studied M.Tech/ M.E in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Bioprocess Technology/ Life Sciences with first division.

Selection Process:

Short listed applicants called for interview.

As last date to apply is over , please try next year .
Important Dates:

Last Date for Receipt of Applications was : 05-02-2015.

BITS Pilani Goa Vacancy Details
31st December 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to do job in BITS Pilani as a Assistant/ Associate Professors, so please tell me is there any job vacancy available in BITS Pilani for this post?
31st December 2015, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Yes, at present 10.12.2015 ,there is job vacancy open for Assistant/ Associate Professors in BITS Pilani. So here I am providing you some basic details about it.

Job vacancy details:-

Requirement:-

-Candidate have done PhD in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute with 1st Div. or 60% at ME/MPhil/MPharm/ MBA/Pre Ph.D. qualification level.
-Potential for excellence in teaching and research
-At least 4 publications

Requirement:-

-Candidate have done PhD in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute
-At least 6 years post PhD experience in teaching and/or research, of which at least 3 years at the level of an Assistant Professor, or equivalent
-Demonstrated excellence in teaching, research and sponsored R&D
-At least 10 publications
-Guided at least one PhD student
-Completed at least one sponsored R&D project of value Rs. 5 lakhs or more as PI

Contact details:-

BITS Pilani, Pilani Campu
Vidya Vihar
Pilani 333031
Rajasthan, India
Tel: +91 1596 245073/4
Fax: +91 1596 245073/4
27th February 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the process as well as the current vacancies available with Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani campus?
27th February 2016, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

BITS, Pilani is one of the most reputed institutes in India offering higher education courses.

The application process as well as current vacancy as on 13th January 2016 is given below:

Application process:

Please apply ONLY ON-LINE through the “Faculty Recruitment " website, as per format prescribed therein as all applications are received only through online mode.

Soft copies (attachments) / Hard copies of CV NEED NOT be required currently.

Please note that all applications are processed together two to three times in a year based on need.

The Current vacancy at BITS, Pilani is as follows:

Assistant Professors

PhD in a appropriate discipline from an institution of high repute with 1st Div. or 60% at ME/MPhil/MPharm/ MBA/Pre Ph.D. qualification level.
Potential for brilliance in teaching and research
At least Four publications of which Two are in journals of international repute.

Associate Professors

PhD in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with 1st Div. or 60% at ME/MPhil/MPharm/ MBA/Pre Ph.D. qualification level)

At least Six years post PhD experience in teaching and/or research, of which at least Three years at the level of an Assistant Professor, or equivalent

Demonstrated excellence in teaching, research and sponsored R&D
At least Ten publications of which 5 are in journals of international repute.
Guided at least One PhD student independently or jointly with someone else.
Completed at least One sponsored R&D project of value Rs. Five lakhs or more as PI (alternatively completed two sponsored R&D projects as a co-PI each of value Rs. 5 lakhs or more).

Contact details:

Dean of Faculty Affairs
BITS Pilani 333 031,
Rajasthan,India
Email: DeanFacultyAffairs@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in

Tags
bits pilani

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in