2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th February 2015, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNUEE PHYSICS Solved Papers

Hello friend as you want the JNUEE PHYSICS Solved Papers so here I am providing you the same………

The graph in the fuigure below shows the intensity I as a function of frequency v of a perfect blackbody
at a fixed temperature T:

The corresponding graph at teperature 2T can be obtained by which of the following operations ?
For every point of the graph
(a) multiply the v-coordinate by 1 / 2 and the I-coordinate by 8
(b) multiply the v-coordinate by 2 and the I-coordinate by 8
(c) multiply the v-coordinate by 1 / 2 and the I-coordinate by 16
(d) multiply the v-coordinate by 2 and the I-coordinate by 16

What is the maximum theoretical accuracy E  to which an ideal experiment may determine the energy
levels of the hydrogen atom ?
[Hint : Use the fact that the age of the universe is estimated to be approximately 10 1.4 10  years.]
(a) –26 4.7 10 eV  (b) –33 9.4 10 eV  (c) –63 1.2 10 eV  (d) –70 2.4 10 eV

A nucleus may be modelled as a drop of liquid consisting of the nucleons (protons and neutrons). In this
model, the dominant contribution to the nuclear binding energy is from the volume, which is proportional
to A, the total number of nucleons. Then the two important subdominant contributions from the surface
tension and the coulomb repulsion of the protons are, proportional to
(a) A2/3 and Z / A1/3 respectively (b) A2/3 and Z2 / A1/3 re spectively
(c) A1/3 and Z2 / A2/3 respectively (D) A1/2 and Z2 / A1/3 respectively

Rest of the questions here I am attaching a pdf file of JNUEE PHYSICS Solved Paper, please download it…
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNUEE-PHYSICS-Solved-Paper.pdf (231.1 KB, 522 views)
30th March 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing in JNUEE M.Sc Physics exam so can you please provide me its previous year question paper for the preparation?
30th March 2015, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Below I am uploading the PDF file of JNUEE M.Sc Physics exam whose some questions are here given below

Q1. An inductor L and a capacitor C (which is initially charged) are connected in series to a
supply of constant voltage V. The charge on the capacitor at time‘t’ is denoted as q(t).
(a) Write down differential equation obeyed by q(t).
(b) Solve this differential equation with the initial conditions.

Q2. A 250 g block is dropped onto a relaxed vertical spring that has a spring constant of k =
2.5 N/cm (see figure). The block becomes attached to the spring and, compresses the
spring 12 cm before momentarily stopping. While the spring is being compressed, what
work is done on the block by (a) the gravitational force on it and (b) the spring force?
What is the speed of the block just before it hits the spring? Assume that friction is
negligible.
Q3. The atomic number Z of gold (Au) is 79 and the radius R of the Au nucleus is
approximately 6.2×10–15
m. Assume the charge distribution inside the nucleus to be
uniform.
(a) Using Gauss’ law, derive general expressions for the electric field inside and outside
the Au nucleus.
(b) Use the above values of Z and R to calculate the electric field at the surface of the
nucleus.
(c) Sketch the variation of the electric field from the centre of the nucleus up to a distance
thrice its radius.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNUEE Physics Question Paper.pdf (259.7 KB, 127 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in