2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th August 2014, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CBSE physics solved question paper

Here is the CBSE physics solved question paper:

Q.Define the activity of a given radioactive substance. Write its S.I unit.
Ans.The rate of disintegration of nucleus with respect to time is called as activity of radioactivity substances.
SI unit is Becquerel (Bq).
CBSE physics solved question paper

Last edited by Quick Sam; 12th August 2014 at 04:08 PM.
3rd March 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am looking for the CBSE physics solved question paper so can you please provide me the same
3rd March 2016, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) established in the year 1929

I am giving you solved CBSE physics questions below and a paper attached below you can download it easily

Ques1: Magnetic field lines can be entirely confined within the core of toroid, but not within a straight solenoid. Why?

Ques2: A cell of emf ‘E’ and internal resistance ‘r’ is connected across a variable resistor ‘R’. Plot a graph showing the variation of terminal potential ‘V’ with resistance R. Predict from graph the condition under which ‘V’ becomes equal to ‘E’.

Ques3: Why are high frequency carrier waves used for transmission?

OR

What is meant by term modulation? Draw a block diagram of simple modulator for obtaining an AM signal.

Ques4: a) Define self- inductance. Write its S.I. unit?

b) Derive an expression for self- inductance of a long solenoid of length l, cross sectional area A and N number of turns

Ques5: Derive the expression for force per unit length between 2 long straight parallel current carrying conductors. Hence define one ampere.

OR

Explain the principle and working of cyclotron with help of schematic diagram. Write expression for cyclotron frequency.

Ques6: a) Why does the electric field inside a dielectric decrease wen it is placed in an external electric field

b) A parallel plate capacitor with air between the plates has a capacitance of 8 PF. What will be capacitance if distance between plates he reduced by half and space between them is filled with a substance of dielectric constant K=6?

CBSE physics question paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE physics question paper .pdf (1.89 MB, 66 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in