2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

JEECUP Brochure

I want to apply for U.P. Polytechnic Entrance Exam JEECUP and for this I am looking for Information Brochure and Application Form so please provide me the same? Give me list of Polytechnic Colleges in U.P. which offer admission through JEECUP?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jeecup pdf
JEECUP Trade
JEECUP in Hindi
JEECUP Lucknow
Wap JEECUP Org
JEECUP OMR Sheet
JEECUP Online
UP JEECUP.Nic.In
JEECUP Eligibility
Fee of JEECUP
JEECUP Answer Key
Up jeecup
JEECUP Result When
Polytechnic JEECUP
E challan JEECUP
Jeecup i.e
UP JEECUP.Nic
JEECUP notification
JEECUP Cut Off
JEECUP Answer Key PDF
13th July 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: JEECUP Brochure

Hii sir, I Wants to give the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Will you Please Provide me the Information Brochure for the Examination ?
13th July 2018, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JEECUP Brochure

UP Polytechnic examination. It is conducted for those candidates who want to pursue polytechnic courses from the prestigious colleges situated in the limits of Uttar Pradesh

Eligibility :

Age: There is not any upper age bar but candidate must be minimum 14 years old on 1st July 2018.

Qualification :

10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35% marksMaths-50%
Physics & Chemistry -50%

Examination Pattern :

Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of total 100 questions. For each group, the separate question paper will be there that contains the questions as per the choice of the course.

Question Paper Type: Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination for which four options are provided and the candidates are required to choose only one correct answer.

Medium of Question Papers: All Examination papers are printed in two columns, one in Hindi and other in English Medium.

Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.

Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. In case if the candidate chooses more than one response to the same question then, it is considered as a wrong answer and 1 mark will be deducted from it.

Application form fee :
General / OBC
SC / ST
Rs. 300/- per form + bank charges
Rs. 200/- per form + bank charges

UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Information Brochure

Attached Files
File Type: pdf UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Information Brochure.pdf (609.2 KB, 48 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in