2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th January 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

IVRI Bangalore Jobs

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Indian Veterinary Research Institute Bangalore Recruitment Will you Please provide me the Information About the Recruitment of the Indian Veterinary Research Institute in Bangalore?
Similar Threads
Thread
IVRI jobs
Ivri Bangalore
Click in MBA jobs in Bangalore
MBA BPO jobs in Bangalore
IVRI In Bangalore
IVRI Risorse Umane IVRI Deemed University
MBA Jobs In MNC Bangalore
IVRI Mukteshwar Jobs
RRB Jobs In Bangalore
Ivri Hebbal Bangalore
IVRI Bareilly Jobs
IVRI Izatnagar Jobs
MBA Jobs in HCL Bangalore
After BCA jobs in Bangalore
IIHR Bangalore Jobs
IIM Bangalore Jobs
IVRI Jobs
Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI Bangalore
HR Jobs in Schools Bangalore
Air India Jobs in Bangalore
16th January 2017, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IVRI Bangalore Jobs

Indian Veterinary Research Institute or IVRI is located at Izatnagar, Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh state. It is India's premier advanced research facility in the field of veterinary medicine and allied branches

As you Asking for the Information About the Indian Veterinary Research Institute Bangalore let me tell you that the Indian Veterinary Research Institute Does not have any Recruitment in City Bangalore At present there Are the Job opens for the Following posts

Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Young Professional I

Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 21- 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in Veterinary Science/ PG in General Science such as Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview along we original/ Degree Certificates on 04-01-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Important Dates:
Date & Time of Interview: 04-01-2017

For more details you may Contact to the Indian Veterinary Research Institute the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Veterinary Research
Address: Delhi-Lucknow National Highway (NH-24), Izatnagar, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243122
Phone: 094123 60916

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in