2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

IVRI Izatnagar Jobs

Hello, I am looking for the recruitments of the Indian Veterinary Research Institute. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the contact details of the University??
Similar Threads
Thread
IVRI jobs
Director IVRI Izatnagar
IVRI Izatnagar
IVRI Izatnagar Uttar Pradesh
Website Of IVRI Izatnagar
Tender for IVRI Izatnagar
IVRI Bangalore Jobs
IVRI Izatnagar
SBI Cari Izatnagar
IVRI Izatnagar P. HD Program
IVRI Risorse Umane IVRI Deemed University
IVRI Izatnagar Bareilly U.P
IVRI Mukteshwar Jobs
IVRI Izatnagar Tender
PNB Izatnagar
IVRI Izatnagar Vacancy
IVRI Bareilly Jobs
IVRI Jobs
IVRI izatnagar contact
Central aviation research institute Izatnagar
8th August 2015, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IVRI Izatnagar Jobs

Indian Veterinary Research Institute is a Research Institution which is located in the Bareilly, India.

It was established in 1889.

You are looking for the recruitments of the Indian Veterinary Research Institute in the year 2015. So I want to tell you that I have the details of the Following topiscs but which you are looking for:

These are the recruitments by the Institute in the year 2015:

Walk-In-Interview for One RA purely temporary positions under ICAR-NIAP Social Science Network project ‘Impact assessment of agricultural research and development’

Application are invited for one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in LPT Division, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly

walk-in interview for the engagement of one Research associate (RA) in ICAR funded time bound project entitled “Centre for Agricultural bioinformatics (CABin)” on 9.04.15 at 10.30 am at Veterinary Biotechnology Division.

Application are Invited for a "walk-in-interview" of One Research Associate invited to appear before the Selection committee for a walk-in-interview for the following purely temporary positions under the Indo – UK / DBT-BBSRC project entitled “Development of diagnostic systems, reference collections and molecular epidemiology studies for important arboviral pathogens of livestock in India”.

Walk-in-Interview for engagement of one RA and one SRF

Applications are invited for engagement of one SRF under research project “Exploring the therapeutic potential of natural triterpenoids in a mouse model of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)”.Walk-in-Interview will be held on 9th March, 2015 at 10.30 A.M in the Division of P & T, IVRI, Izatnagar

Applications are invited for engagement of two Research Associates under “All India Network Programme on Neonatal mortality” (External funded) project up to March 2017.Walk-in-Interview will be held on 12/3/2015 at 10.30 AM in the Division of Bacteriology & Mycology, IVRI, Izatnagar

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of one (01) Young Professional-I at ICAR-IVRI Regional Station Palampur.

Applications are invited for walk in interview scheduled to be held in the chamber of HD (Virology), IVRI Mukteswar on 13‐March‐2015 at 11.00 AM to engage two SRF/JRF in two DBT funded projects

Walk-in interview has been fixed as scheduled below for the engagement of one Junior Research Fellow under project "Improved Infectious Bursal Disease Virus using Newcastle disease virus vector” being operated at IVRI, Izatnagar

Applications are invited for walk in interview scheduled to be held in Division of Animal Reproduction of the Institute to engage one Research Associate (RA) in DBT funded project entitled “Effects of ω3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid (PUFA) on ovarian and uterine functions in goat”.

A walk in interview will be held for recruitment of One Technical (Skilled) Staff in the Mineral Nutrition Laboratory, Animal Nutrition Division of the Institute on 24.3.2015 at 10.30 AM under U.P. Council of Agricultural Research funded time bound project entitled, “Impact of seasonal variations and pollution load on aquatic environment and fish farming at microlevel in different aquatic zones of river Ramganga”.

A walk in interview will be held in the Animal Nutrition Division of the Institute on 23.3.2015 at 10.30 AM for recruitment of One Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in DBT funded time bound project entitled, “Nano formulations of selenium and zinc as functional feed supplements to improve performance of the animals”.

Walk-in-Interview for the Contractual Post at IVRI HEBBAL Bengaluru Campus will be held at 10:30 AM on 18-02-2015 at IVRI HEBBAL Bengaluru Campus

A Walk-in-Interview is scheduled to be held at Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Indian veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar(UP) on 11th February (Wednesday), 2015 at 11.00 AM for engagement of One Research Associate in ICSSR funded project entitled “ Occupational health hazards and risks in livestock rearing among male and female workers in Uttar Pradesh : A Gender analysis”.

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Skilled Support Staff at IVRI Izatnagar

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of Two (02) Young Professional-II in ARIS Cell

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of one (01)Young Professional-II in Dairy Cattle Genetics Lab

Application are invited for the recruitment of the following posts at IVRI,Izatnagar

Just tell me for what details you are looking for then I will provide it to you.

Indian Veterinary Research Institute
Izatnagar, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243122
094123 60917

Map:
[MAP]Indian Veterinary Research Institute[/MAP]
2nd January 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to do job in IVRI Izatnagar, so please tell me is there any vacancy open at present and give me details about it?
2nd January 2016, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

At present 7.12.2015, there is no vacancy available at IVRI Izatnagar but recently it released a notice for the many jobs. So here I am providing you details of that vacancies for your future idea.

Job details:-

Dec
03 '15
Walk-In-Interview’ of one (01) Young Professional-II on 15.12.2015 at 11.00 A.M. in the Animal Genetics Division,IVRI,Izatnagar.

Nov
24 '15
Walk-In-Interview for engagement of ONE Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in Division of Animal Nutrition,IVRI,Izatnagar on December 22,2015 at 11.00 AM.
a.) Application Proforma for SRF

Nov
23 '15
Walk-In-Interview for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in Swine Production Farm,IVRI,Izatnagar on 30.11.2015 at 11.:00 AM.

Nov
13 '15
Walk In Interview for JRF scheduled on 27-11-15 has been withdrawn.

Nov
12 '15
Walk In Interview for the post of JRF and Project Assistant under the DBT project "Development Monitoring and Characterization of Viral and Bacterial Pathogens Associated with Piglet Diarrhoea" on 26-Nov-2015 11:00AM at Division of Biological Standardization

Nov
10 '15
Walk-In-Interview is scheduled on 23.11.2015 from 10.30AM at IVRI, Kolkata for engagement of JRF and SRF.

Nov
09 '15
"Walk In Interview" for Junior Research Fellow(JRF) on 27-11-15 at 11.00 AM in the chamber of HD Virology,IVRI Mukteswar.
a.) Walk In Interview for JRF scheduled on 27-11-15 has been withdrawn.

Nov
07 '15
"Walk In Interview" for one Junior Research Fellow(JRF) at Pharmacology & Toxicology Division of the Institute on 20th November,2015 at 11.00 AM

Nov
05 '15
'WALK-IN-INTERVIEW' for Young Professional-I on 17.11.2015 at 11.00 A.M. in the Biological Standardization Division,IVRI,Izatnagar.

Oct
29 '15
Walk-in-interview for engagement of professor/Assistant Professors on 16th Nov., 2015 at 11.00 AM in the Committee Room of Veterinary Surgery,IVRI,Izatnagar.

Oct
20 '15
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for One S.R.F. Under Project "Task Force on Himalayan Agriculture under the National Mission on Sustaining Himalayan Ecosystems" on 09.11.2015 at 11:00 AM.

Oct
16 '15
Walk-In-Interview for one Young Professional-I on 30.10.2015 at 11:00 in ERS,ICAR-IVRI,Kolkata.

Oct
06 '15
Walk-In-Interview for Paramedical Staff (Nurse/Pharmacist - 1 Post) on dated 9.10.2015(Friday) on 10.30 A.M.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in