2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Internship in NIT Surathkal

I am the engineering student of National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal and I want to apply for the NITK Student Internship Program so tell me the eligibility and the minimum percentage required to apply for this? What is the last date to apply? Also tell me the duration of the Student Internship?
Similar Threads
Thread
SPOT Admission for MTECH in NIT Surathkal Aeronautical Engineering in NIT Surathkal
M Tech Courses Offered By NIT Surathkal Things To Know About NIT Surathkal
NIT Surathkal CET
NIT Surathkal Map
NIT Surathkal Cut Off
Is VIT Better Than NIT Surathkal
NIT Surathkal MCA
NIT Surathkal summer internship
How is NIT Surathkal
CSE NIT Surathkal
M Tech Courses Offered By NIT Surathkal Things to Know About NIT Surathkal
MBA from NIT Surathkal
NIT Surathkal MBA
NIT Surathkal EEE
NIT Surathkal Cut Off For OBC
Where Is NIT Surathkal
Dce vs nit surathkal
Surathkal Railway Station to Nit Surathkal
NIT Surathkal DMS
Ross MBA internship MBA Internship Roles
24th April 2018, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Internship in NIT Surathkal

I am planning to do Summer Internship from National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Surathkal) searching for details. Will you provide details and eligibility to apply for NITK Summer Internship Programme (NITK-SIP) also provides contact details for doing enquiry?
24th April 2018, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Internship in NIT Surathkal

National Institute of Technology Karnataka, formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College, also known as NIT Surathkal, is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore.

The NITK Summer Internship Programme (NITK-SIP) aims to promote awareness and interest in good quality academic research among young students of Engineering, Basic Sciences, Management and Humanities through an Internship during summer vacation.

Totally 50 internships will be provided.

Students selected from eligible applicants, will get the opportunity to work on research mini-projects under the mentorship of NITK faculty during the coming summer vacation (May, 2018July 2018).

Eligibility:

Students who are presently completing the third year (or sixth semester) B.Tech/ BE, and students completing the first year (or second semester) of M.Tech/ ME/ M.Sc./ MBA are eligible to apply for NITK-SIP.

Selection of interns will be made by respective departments based on academic performance in university examinations, paper presentations at conferences/workshops, projects executed, design contests participated, and other awards/ distinctions obtained.

NIT Surathkal
NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal
Mangaluru, Karnataka 575025
Phone: 0824 247 4000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in