2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2016, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Navy B Tech Admit Card

Here I like to mention that, for 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) course commencing - June 2016 there is no written exam. The selection is based on Interview only.

Important Dates for B.Tech Cadet Entry June 2016
Date of Opening: 12th December 2015
Last Date for Online Application Form: 02nd January 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12th January 2016
Date of Course Commencing June 2016

Selection Procedure

One is issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on the performance in Senior Secondary Exam (10+2 equivalent).

Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage

No communication is entertained on this account

SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore, Bhopal, Coimbatore and Visakhapatnam during Feb - May 2016

SSB interview is conducted in two Stages

Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion test is conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB.

One who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day

Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview last for 04 days; successful candidates thereafter undergo Medical Exam (approx duration 03-05 days)

One recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit is appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies

Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in