2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th April 2017, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Institute of Law Distance Education

Indian Law Institute (ILI) was founded in 1956 for promoting and conducting legal research. Its objectives are to cultivate the science of law, to promote advanced studies and research in law so as to meet the social, economic and other needs of the Indian people, to promote systematization of law, to encourage and conduct investigations in legal and allied fields, to improve legal education, to impart instructions in law, and to publish studies, books, periodicals, etc.

Distance Education
As per my knowledge, Indian Law Institute (ILI) does not offer any course through Distance Education Mode. The courses that it offers are:

Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Ph.D. in Law)
An applicant holding LL.M. Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks is eligible to apply. After having been admitted; each Ph.D. candidate shall be required to undertake course work for a minimum period of one semester.

Master of Law (LLM) One Year Program
The duration of the course is 1 year comprising of 3 trimesters.

Post Graduate Diploma Programmes (Duration of all courses is one year)
(i) Alternative Dispute Resolution
(ii) Corporate Laws and Management
(iii) Cyber Law
(iv) Intellectual Property Rights Laws
Persons holding a Graduate Degree in any branch can apply for admission the PG Diploma Programmes.
Examination of Post Graduate Diploma Programmes will be held on yearly basis.

On-Line Certificate Courses in:
i) Intellectual Property Rights and Information Technology in the Internet Age, and
ii) Cyber Law
The duration of certificate courses is three months. The batches are held in April, August and December as per the schedule to be notified separately.

Contact Detail:

The Indian Law Institute
Opp. Supreme Court of India
Bhagwan Das Road
New Delhi-110001
TeleFax: 011-23386321

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in