2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Army Military Nursing Application Form

As you want to take admission in 4 years B.Sc (Nursing) course in Indian Army, then I would like to tell you that recently applications are invited from female candidates (only) for admission to 4 years B.Sc (Nursing) course commencing in Jul/Aug 2015 at Colleges of Nursing and 3½ years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course commencing in Sep 2015 at Schools of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals which link to Indian army :

B.Sc (Nursing) course form of Indian Army

Require document with form:
The self attested true copy (no originals) of the list of enclosures to be attached with the application is as follows:

Attested true copy of Matric/equivalent certificate

Attested true copy of complete Mark Sheet of Senior Secondary (10+2)/equiv exam
In case, subject codes and maximum marks are given on rear side, copy of BOTH SIDES is essential

Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (10+2)/equiv should enclose the attested copy of mark sheet of 10+1

Attested true copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates only

Gap Certificate, in case the time gap between 10th & 12th class is more than two years, from concerned School/College that candidate passed Sr secondary Exam in the First Attempt as a regular student

Three copies of Admit Card on A4 size paper with passport size photo (without attestation), duly pasted in the space provided

The application is liable to be rejected if the photographs are not pasted/loosely affixed and gets detached while in transit/handling

Four self addressed envelopes (good quality) of size 28 cms x 12 cms with Postal stamps of Rs.7/- only be affixed on each envelope

In case of widows/divorcees, an affidavit stating that you are issueless

In case of the divorcee, legal documents and an affidavit stating that the matter is not under consideration with the higher court

No Objection certificate from the present employer, if employed

The documents should be neatly tagged along with the application; identical photos taken recently should figure on applications and admit cards (should be pasted and not stapled)

Office of DGMS-4B will not be held responsible for loss of any documents while handling at any stage
2nd October 2015, 03:33 PM
gargirawat3@gmail.com

wats tha last date milatry nursing coars
2nd October 2015, 03:50 PM
gargirawat3@gmail.com

I want to take admission in for years b.sc (nursing) course in indian army please inform date of deposit of admission form
2nd December 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in 4 years B.Sc (Nursing) course in Indian Army and for it I am looking for application form can you give me link from where can could download the form.

I tried several times but the link is not opening
30th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to get admission for military nursing way I have to do ? plz reply me at: sherinannmathew98@gmail.com
7th June 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in 4 years B.Sc (Nursing) course in Indian Army and for it I am looking for application form can you give me link from where can could download the form
Login to joinindianarmy.nic.in and download your form for application as required.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in