2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Importance Of IAS Exam

Tell me the importance and the responsibilities of the posts in Indian Administrative Service? Tell me the salary structure of various posts in Indian Administrative Service? I have to clear IAS exam to join Indian Administrative Service?
Similar Threads
Thread
Importance Of DBF From IIBF
Importance of PGCET
eLITMUS Test Importance
Importance of DRDO
Importance of TOEFL
Importance of CAT Exam
Importance Of IRDA Exam
Importance of Environmental Education
Importance Of Environmental Science
ECGC Importance
Importance Of Women Education
Importance of ISAT Testing
Importance of GRE
Nalanda University Importance
UGC NET Importance
Importance of NEET Exam
LSAT Importance
Importance of Art Education in Schools
What is Cyber Law & Importance
Importance of GATE exam
14th August 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Importance Of IAS Exam

Hi buddy here I am looking for UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Exam important interview question so will you plz give me same here ??
14th August 2018, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Importance Of IAS Exam

As you are looking for UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Exam important interview question so on your demand I am giving below same here :

Why do you want to join civil services?

Why to join civil services if you can do well by doing social work.

Why you want to join civil services and not Politics?

Why do you want to join civil service even though the salary is limited and will be less than what you can make from your present or future job?

Explain why you chose IAS as your first preference?

You have opted for arts subjects when you are an engineer. Why did you choose that subject?

Questions on your subject.

I would like to know your opinion on the role of media in elections. Also explain trial by media, should it be allowed?

What is the role of social media in influencing the people? Can you tell us about the pros and cons of Social Media?

What is the difference between terrorism, militancy, fundamentalism, and insurgency? Is India soft on terrorism? What are the effective laws in tackling all these?

Compare the growth of India vis-a-vis China? Are the government efforts made for the growth of the country is enough?

India and its neighbours, are they in best of terms for continued growth? What is the prospect of SAARC?

What is special of your date of birth? Any important event took place that year?

What does your name mean? Any famous personality or god that is associated with that name? Would you like to change your name?

What are your hobbies? Why this one in particular? Some related questions on your hobby.

Which place you were you born? Why is the city special? About your state, its politics and economy and culture and other related issues.

If from Rajasthan or if you are civil engineering background question on water management can be asked.

Views on marriage, caste, divorce, dowry, rape, laws relating to them can figure in the interview.

Any scholarships, awards you have won - about your studies, your life as student and sports you participated.

Questions on agriculture and monsoon, crops, seeds and farmers and also on farmer loans can be asked.

All current affairs questions must be thoroughly brushed. Anything and everything in the past 5 years may be asked, but focus will be given on the current year.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in