2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Importance Of DBF From IIBF

I have completed Diploma and Certificate Courses (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF). So I want to get details about the importance of this Diploma Program. Anyone is there that can suggest me about its importance. Give me contact number of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) that I can get required information.
Similar Threads
Thread
Importance Of IAS Exam
Importance of PGCET
eLITMUS Test Importance
Importance of DRDO
Importance of TOEFL
Importance of CAT Exam
Importance Of IRDA Exam
Importance of Environmental Education
Importance Of Environmental Science
ECGC Importance
Importance Of Women Education
Importance of ISAT Testing
Importance of GRE
Nalanda University Importance
UGC NET Importance
Importance of NEET Exam
LSAT Importance
Importance of Art Education in Schools
What is Cyber Law & Importance
Importance of GATE exam
6th May 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Importance Of DBF From IIBF

Can you provide me the salient features and syllabus for Diploma in Banking & Finance Program offered by IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance)?
6th May 2020, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Importance Of DBF From IIBF

The Diploma in Banking & Finance offered by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance will give knowledge inputs to the candidates and expose them to the operational processes and modern banking environment so that they can man the counters at the bank from the first day of their joining the bank.

Salient Features

• Diploma in Banking & Finance will impart banking and finance knowledge and skills together with technology-familiarity and customer-orientation

• High quality academic rigor and specially prepared courseware.

• One undertaking the course will have comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge in the subject of banking and finance. The Diploma offers practical insights into the subjects while, at the same time, emphasizes robust theoretical foundation.

• The course will make one job ready.

• The course is so designed that most employers would value it for talent scouting.

• This will ensure that banks can reduce their post recruitment training intervention.

• The course is cost effective and at the same time high in quality. At an additional fee, one can seek educational support in the form of e-learning / virtual classes / contact classes.

• The diploma carries professional recognition among the banking and finance community as it is equivalent to banking industry recognized JAIIB qualification of IIBF.

• The certification is backed by a system of high professional standards of the Institute.

Eligibility
12th Pass
(Members of the Institute are not eligible for DB&F exam since they are eligible to appear for JAIIB exam. If any Member of the Institute appears for DB&F exam, the result/ certificate will be liable for cancellation)

Subjects of Examination
(1) Principles & Practices of Banking,
(2) Accounting & Finance for Bankers,
(3) Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking

Passing Criteria
1. Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
2. One securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of exam in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Exam.
3. One will be allowed to retain credits for the subject one has passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the exam.

Diploma in Banking & Finance Program IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in