2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd March 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Iitk spo

Hello sir, I am Shivam Pandey. I am from Kanpur. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK) Student Placement Office (SPO). Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitk phy 102
Me 251 iitk
IITK Chm
Eso 202 iitk
Iitk mit
Ppk iitk
Kvs iitk
IITK Ta 201
Els iitk
Iitk kvs
Ime 602 IITK
IITK New SAC
Phd in IITK
Phi 141 IITK
Iitk mse
Ai iitk
Me 301 iitk
Emg iitk
phy 103 iitk
Ynm iitk
22nd March 2016, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Iitk spo

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK) is a type of public engineering institution.
It was formed in the year 1959.
It is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
It is an Institute of National Importance.
As you have asked about the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK) Student Placement Office (SPO), I am giving you information about it, check below for the information

The Students' Placement Office (SPO) is run and managed by an efficient team of office staff & students and handles all aspects of placements at IIT Kanpur.
Right from contacting companies to managing all logistics of arranging for tests, pre-placement talks and conducting final interviews the SPO team provides it's best possible assistance to the recruiters.
The hospitality and the functioning of SPO is applauded and well received by the visiting recruiters every year.
SPO contacts companies and invites them to recruit students from IIT Kanpur, after which, they float job openings and facilitate the necessary recruitment proceedings such as tests, Pre-Placement talks and interviews.
Students are registered on either one of the Placement Automation System or Internship Automation System to streamline the entire recruitment process.

The SPO team is led by the Overall Placement Coordinators, and comprises Internship Coordinators, Department Placement Coordinators, Company Relations Team and the Preparation Team headed by a Head, Placement Preparation, all being students of the Institute.

Students Placement Office
109,Outreach Building,
IIT Kanpur, Kanpur-208016
UP, India.
Phone: +91 512 259 44 33/34

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in