2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

IIT Ropar Summer Training

Can students of B.Tech Program of IIT Ropar apply at its placement companies for Summer Training? I want this information because I want to do Summer Training. So can I apply at any best Placement company that take part in Campus placement of IIT Ropar? Can I get the summer training latter from the IIT Campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
IARI Summer Training
summer training
Summer Training In IIT Kharagpur
Summer Training at IIT Ropar
IITK Summer Training
IIT Ropar Summer Internship
Summer Training In IIT BHU
Summer training at IIT Jodhpur
Summer Internship In IIT Ropar
IIT Bombay Summer Training
IITKGP Summer Training
TCS Summer Training
How to do summer training in L&T
Summer Training in TCS
IBM Summer Training
Summer Training Companies Offers Training for B.E ECE Students
Summer Training from TCS after B.Tech
ECE Companies For Summer Training
E&C 3rd year Summer Training
15th June 2018, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Ropar Summer Training

I am planning to do Summer training from Indian Institute of Technology Ropar searching for details for doing training. Will you please provide IIT Ropar Summer Training and dates when this training started also provide me Fellowship and accommodations offered by institute?
15th June 2018, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Ropar Summer Training

The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar or IIT-RPR, is an engineering and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India.

Training details:

Students registered for a degree in any academic institution willing to carry out Summer Internship at IIT Ropar in the fields of

Civil Engineering, Chemical Engg., Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Humanities & Social Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Centre for Material and Energy Engineering and Centre for Biomedical Engineering may apply for the Internship Programme.

Tenure: Not below 5 weeks and not exceeding 8 weeks.

Period: May 21, 2018 July 16, 2018

Application: Application should be made in the prescribed format as available in our website. It has to be duly signed, scanned and then sent to your supervisor as an email attachment with enclosures.

Fellowship: Such Candidate will get a fellowship of amount Rs.5000/- per month and Rs.10,000/-for the 2 months period will be provided.

Accommodation: The students selected for internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees.

The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the office of Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOD for permission. The cost towards food and access to other amenities has to be paid by the student.

Indian Institute of Technology
Ropar, Nangal Road
Rupnagar, Punjab, INDIA 140001

Tel: +91-1881-242105
Fax: +91-1881-223395

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

« IIFT Surat | Gt mba »