2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

IITK Summer Training

I am student of the IIT Kanpur and there I have heard about the IITK Summer Training program offered by the IIT Kanpur. Will you please tell me procedure to join the Summer Internship and Long Term Training program at IITK? Is there any fee applicable for these training program for the students of IITK?
Similar Threads
Thread
Summer Training procedure for BEL
summer training
Summer Training In IIT Kharagpur
IITK Summer Fellowship
Summer Training In IIT BHU
IITK BRICS Summer Training
Summer Training in IIT Chennai
ACA Summer School IITK
FRI Dehradun Summer Training
Summer Training In Nit Silchar
TCS Summer Training
Summer training for M.Sc. (biotechnology)
How to do summer training in L&T
Summer Training in TCS
IBM Summer Training
How to enroll for Summer Training
Summer Training Companies Offers Training for B.E ECE Students
Summer Training in IBM procedure
Summer training in WIPRO
12th April 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITK Summer Training

I am doing engineering degree from IIT Kanpur and came to know about the Knowledge Incubation for TEQIP, IIT Kanpur Summer Training. Will you provide details about this IITK Summer Training along with facilities and accommodations offered during this summer training?
12th April 2018, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Knowledge Incubation for TEQIP, IIT Kanpur is pleased to announce Summer Internship and Visiting Researcher program 2018.

This program is for UG/PG students and faculty members of all TEQIP colleges under KIT, IIT Kanpur quality circle.

Duration of summer internship and visiting researcher program is 4 weeks (June 01 to June 30, 2018).

For Students

All student applicants have to apply by sending us the following documents:

Letter of recommendation from the TEQIP coordinator of their institute.
Detailed CV with their CGPA/CPI
Application letter mentioning what department and faculty they prefer and their area of interest.

ACCOMMODATION: For male participants rooms are booked at Hall-10 & Hall-11 and for female participants rooms are booked at GH-I

Please note that KIT, IIT Kanpur will take care of the following:

Lodging and boarding at IIT Kanpur for the period of stay. Double occupancy rooms will be provided to all participants.
Reimbursement of travel expenses up to AC 3 tier.

What KIT will offer students

Lodging and boarding at students hostel for the period of stay. Double occupancy rooms will be provided to all participants.

IITK
Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151
11th May 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja View Post
Knowledge Incubation for TEQIP, IIT Kanpur is pleased to announce Summer Internship and Visiting Researcher program 2018.

This program is for UG/PG students and faculty members of all TEQIP colleges under KIT, IIT Kanpur quality circle.

Duration of summer internship and visiting researcher program is 4 weeks (June 01 to June 30, 2018).

For Students

All student applicants have to apply by sending us the following documents:

Letter of recommendation from the TEQIP coordinator of their institute.
Detailed CV with their CGPA/CPI
Application letter mentioning what department and faculty they prefer and their area of interest.

ACCOMMODATION: For male participants rooms are booked at Hall-10 & Hall-11 and for female participants rooms are booked at GH-I

Please note that KIT, IIT Kanpur will take care of the following:

Lodging and boarding at IIT Kanpur for the period of stay. Double occupancy rooms will be provided to all participants.

What KIT will offer students

Lodging and boarding at students hostel for the period of stay. Double occupancy rooms will be provided to all participants.

IITK
Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151
Mam, can you please share the link wherein I can get more information about the same and apply? It would be a great help.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in