2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th March 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

IIT JEE and AIPMT

Hii Buddy , I Have Completed 12th standard Exam Now I have Little Confusion that Which Exam to give ? IIT-JEE or AIPMT ? Which Sector have Good Scope and Career Options for me , can you please Provide me suggestion for my help ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Aipmt mcq
Aipmt up
PMT and AIPMT
AIPMT Use
Aipmt dvd
Aipmt cet
Aipmt
DD for AIPMT
AIPMT Help
Mci aipmt
Mcc aipmt
Cg aipmt
Is AIPMT And Net Same
SC Cut Off For AIPMT
Key of AIPMT
AIPMT Ac
Hp aipmt
Aipmt
Best DLP for AIPMT
Aipmt ug
14th March 2016, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT JEE and AIPMT

IIT JEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination.

IIT JEE Engineering Entrance Examinations in India .

It is a National Level Entrance test Conducted for Admission to Engineering, Architecture and other technological courses offered by various government, private and centrally funded institutions including the NITs and IIITs.

JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) is a two tier exam.

The First Stage is JEE Main, which is gateway to the B. Tech Courses Offered by the Institutes including NITs and other state government & private engineering colleges.

Beside this the candidates who qualified the JEE Main would be eligible for the JEE Advanced Entrance test which is a gateway for the B. Tech courses offered by the IITs. Candidates can check the JEE Main Information below.

Duration
IIT-JEE is a Six Hour Test.

Number of Questions JEE includes 120 to 150 questions

Eligibility :

The General and OBC Candidates must born on or after 1st October 1991 and the SC/ST/PwD candidates must born on or after 1st October 1986.
T
he candidates must be passed or appearing the 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board with PCM group with minimum 50%.

AIPMT Exam :

AIPMT (All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test) is a National Level Entrance test for the Admission to MBBS and BDS Courses.

AIPMT Examination is Conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi.

Some Universities/Institutions/states are also participating in the AIPMT for admission to their medical seats

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidates must have completed/appearing his 10th and 12th from the state.
Candidate must possess a valid domicile of the state.

The candidate must be the citizen of India.

The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years

The Upper age Limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in