2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

DD for AIPMT

Can I pay the fees of AIPMT Exam through demand draft? What is the procedure of it? Tell me the fees of the AIPMT Exam? also provide me the syllabus, exam pattern and the previous year question papers of the AIPMT Exam for the preparation of exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Aipmt mcq
Aipmt up
PMT and AIPMT
AIPMT Use
Aipmt dvd
Aipmt cet
Aipmt
AIPMT Help
Mci aipmt
Mcc aipmt
Cg aipmt
IIT JEE and AIPMT
Is AIPMT And Net Same
SC Cut Off For AIPMT
Key of AIPMT
AIPMT Ac
Hp aipmt
Aipmt
Best DLP for AIPMT
Aipmt ug
13th May 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Re: DD for AIPMT

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the AIPMT Examination Will you Please tell me Is Fees for the AIPMT Examination is Feel through the Demand Draft ?
13th May 2018, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DD for AIPMT

As you Wants to Apply for the AIPMT Examination Let me tell you that the AIPMT Examination is Replaced With the NEET Examination As per the Supreme Court Order the Details of the NEET Examination is given below

NEET Exam
NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country

Eligibility Criteria

Age Limit :
Candidate appearing in NEET 2018, should complete 17 years of age

Education Qualification

Candidates must have passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually at Class 12 level. Also, candidates belonging to general category must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate across Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB), whereas those belonging to SC/ST/OBC must have scored at least 40% on average in PCB.

Exam Pattern

Section No. of Question Marks
Chemistry 45 180
Physics 45 180
Zoology 45 180
Botany 45 180
Total 180 720

Marking Scheme :

Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).

Application Fees :

General/OBC INR 1,400/-
SC/ST/PH INR 750/-

Payment Mode
The payment of application fee can only be made through credit card or debit card or net banking. However, if a candidate want to make the payment through offline mode, then he/she can take help of Common Service Centre (CSC) who will make the payment in online mode on candidate

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in