2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Is AIPMT And Net Same

hii sir, I completed by masters in Science will you please tell me for lecturer ship which Examination I may give either AIPMT or NET ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Aipmt mcq
Aipmt up
PMT and AIPMT
AIPMT Use
Aipmt dvd
Aipmt cet
Aipmt
DD for AIPMT
AIPMT Help
Mci aipmt
Mcc aipmt
Cg aipmt
IIT JEE and AIPMT
SC Cut Off For AIPMT
Key of AIPMT
AIPMT Ac
Hp aipmt
Aipmt
Best DLP for AIPMT
Aipmt ug
29th February 2016, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is AIPMT And Net Same

According to me for Lectureship there are a UGC NET Examination not AIPMT . the AIPMT is a pre Medical Examination for Admission into the Undergraduate or postgraduate courses of Medical in India .

As you asking for the Lectureship Examination here I am giving you the details of the UGC NET Examination

University Grants Commission (UGC) Examinations are conductedby CBSE for ther lucrative jobs in the public sector undertakings (PSUs). PSUs can utilise UGC-NET scores for the recruitment process of the posts of executives in their organisations in disciplines like science (R&D), management, corporate communications, human resources, finance, etc

Eligibility Criteria:

M.Sc or equivalent degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates (Central list only as provided in National Commission for Backward Classes and 50% for SC/ST, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates

Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) Category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award

Examination paper pattern :

he question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A,B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.

Part 'A' shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.

Part 'B' shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus

Part 'C' The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem

A negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per scheme of Exam.

Tentative Date of Single MCQ Exam: 19th June 2016
Online application starts from: 05th February 2016
Last date of online application: 01st March 2016
Last date of online payment of fee: 29th February 2016
Last date for receipt of application: 07th March 2016
Last date for receipt of application for remote area: 14th March 2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in