2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th October 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

IIT Or IISC Which Is Best

Hii sir, My Son Completed Hos Higher Secondary Examination Now Tell Me Which is Good for Him to take Admission Either IIT or IISC Bangalore ?
Similar Threads
Thread
SIP IISc
IISc Day
KM Lab IISC
Iisc gps
Iisc mcb
Iisc be
Iisc bc
IISc RA
Fmc iisc
Iisc ugc nrc
Bc iisc
No of IISC
Iisc nrc-dbs
Iisc faq
IISC MBA CAT Cut Off
Ug iisc
Mba iisc
Iisc mba
Which is best in Between IIT B and IISC
QIP in IISC
11th October 2017, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Or IISC Which Is Best

According to Me Both Are Best Institutes for Studies And Both Are the Top Leading Institutes of India , you may Decide the Institute In terms of Studies If your Son wants to go for Research Studies then He May Join the IISC Bangalore Or If He Do the Engineering then you may Choose IIT Here I Am giving you Some Information About the Both Institute that is As Follow

IISC Bangalore :

About the Institute :
Indian Institute of Science is a public university for research and higher education in science, engineering, design, and management

Courses Offered
B.SC. (RESEARCH)
Biology
Chemistry
Earth & Environmental Science
Materials
Mathematics
Physics

Admission Criteria

Admissions in IISc are based on the merit rank in KVPY, JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) and NEET. Students desirous of applying to the Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme must take at least one of the above examinations. Students need to separately apply for Iisc Bangalore counselling.

India Institute of Technology :

he Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India.[1] They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutions of national importance alongside National Institutes of Technology[ and lays down their powers, duties, and framework for governance etc

About the Course : BTech course is based on a 4-year program with eight semesters,

Admission Criteria :

Eligibility

The candidates must have secured at least 75% marks or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th Class Examination conducted by respective boards. For SC/ST students, there shall be a relaxation of 5% in this criterion.

Admission Will Be Based on the Entrance Exam IIT JEE Advanced Exam Followed by JEE Main Exam And their 12th Examination Marks

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in