2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

IIT Delhi Phd Admission-16

I have completed Master degree course and I want to do PhD course from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi so tell me the eligibility and the age criteria required to apply for admission in PhD course? Is this Institute accepts JEE scores for admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNU Delhi MSC Admission
DCE Delhi Admission
IIT Delhi M.Sc Admission
IIT Delhi Admission MBA
IIT Delhi Phd Admission Pdf
Admission To IMI Delhi
How to get Admission in FMS Delhi
Jnu delhi MBA admission
JNU Delhi Admission
Phd Admission in Delhi IIT
JNU Delhi Admission-15
Get Admission in IIT Delhi
MCA Admission In IIT Delhi
JBT Admission in Delhi
Admission to BBA Delhi
DPS Delhi Admission -14
IIT Delhi PHD Admission
JNU Delhi PhD Admission
IIT Delhi Admission to PhD
Delhi Technological University Delhi Ph D Admission Test
13th July 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Delhi Phd Admission-16

Can you tell me about the Ph.D. Shortlisting Criteria for admission for the Academic Session 2018-2019 of IITD (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi)?
13th July 2018, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Delhi Phd Admission-16

The Ph.D. Shortlisting Criteria for admission for the Academic Session 2018-2019 of IITD (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi) are as follows:

If one has JRF (CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT/Inspire) and M.Sc., B.Sc. marks, one qualifies for the interview.

One, if successful in the recently awaited CSIR/UGC-NET etc. examination, may appear for interview provided they fulfil the above short-listing criteria.

One, whose M. Tech./M.Sc. result is not yet declared, will be provisionally short-listed for the interview, provided has secured the necessary aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in the results declared so far for the qualifying degree.

One with CSIR/UGC-LS is not qualified for the Ph.D. entrance interview

One who has graduated with B.Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent degree from an IIT and has a CGPA >= 8.5 (on 10 point scale) is also shortlisted irrespective of their score (or lack of it) in any qualifying National Examination".

Admission on a Part-Time (PT) basis will be as per Institute norms. An additional short-listing criteria is 60% or 6.0 CGPA in B.Sc. and 60% or 6.0 CGPA in M.Sc. PT candidates do not require GATE qualification. There will be no admission on a self-sponsored basis, and there will be no direct admission to the above programme.

Ph.D. Shortlisting Criteria for admission 2018-2019 IIT, Delhi

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in