2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

IIT Delhi M.Sc Admission

my name is Ranu. I want to take admission into the M.Sc course at the Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Delhi. I am looking for the eligibility details of it. will you please tell me about from where I can download the eligibility details of the M.Sc course at the Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Delhi?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNU Delhi MSC Admission
IIT Delhi Phd Admission-16
DCE Delhi Admission
IIT Delhi Admission MBA
IIT Delhi Phd Admission Pdf
Admission To IMI Delhi
How to get Admission in FMS Delhi
Jnu delhi MBA admission
JNU Delhi Admission
Phd Admission in Delhi IIT
JNU Delhi Admission-15
Get Admission in IIT Delhi
MCA Admission In IIT Delhi
JBT Admission in Delhi
Admission to BBA Delhi
DPS Delhi Admission -14
IIT Delhi PHD Admission
JNU Delhi PhD Admission
IIT Delhi Admission to PhD
Delhi Technological University Delhi Ph D Admission Test
1st June 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Delhi M.Sc admission

Hii sir, I Wants to do MSc from IIT Delhi Will you Please provide me the Details of the MSc Admission Test of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi ?
1st June 2018, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Delhi M.Sc admission

The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India.

There is a Test Called IIT JAM is taken for Admission Into the MSc Course of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi . The Details of the IIT JAM Exam is given below

IIT JAM Exam

JAM 2018 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) is a gate to various professional courses such as M.Sc. (2 years), M.Sc.-PhD, M.Sc.-PhD Dual Degree, and many other Bachelor degree coursesVarious IITs & IISc conduct this national level examination of JAM in the rotation

Eligibility Criteria

should have a Bachelor's degree

b) At least 55% aggregate marks, without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined) for General/OBC-NCL category C

For Candidates with letter grades/CGPA (instead of percentage of marks), the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the Admitting Institute(s)

Examination Pattern :

JAM 2017 Examination will be conducted for the seven test papers, namely: Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH)

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2659 7135

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in