2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

IIM Ahmedabad Golden Jubilee Celebrations

I am searching for the images of the IIM Ahmedabad Golden Jubilee Celebrations. Can you please tell me from where I can download its images? Also provide me some link from where I can download videos of IIM Ahmedabad Golden Jubilee Celebrations?
Similar Threads
Thread
RCUB Golden Chance
What Is Golden Chance In PTU
India Celebrations
Which Agricultural University in Punjab Recently Celebrated Its Golden Jubilee
NLSIU Silver Jubilee
IIT Madras Golden Jubilee
Golden Triangle in India
IIM Calcutta Golden Jubilee Celebrations
Indian celebrations
Jubilee Hills Public School Jubilee Hills Hyderabad
Golden Gate University MBA
MBA Golden Gate University
NIT Rourkela Golden Jubilee Building
IIM Ahmedabad Golden Jubilee
Golden Tower NIT Raipur
PTU Golden Chance Result
Air India Modern School Golden Jubilee
Air Force Jubilee Institute
IITK Golden Jubilee Events
15th June 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Ahmedabad Golden Jubilee Celebrations

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Golden Jubilee Awards Celebration of the IIM Ahmedabad Will you Please Provide It ?
15th June 2018, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ahmedabad Golden Jubilee Celebrations

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was the second Indian Institute of Management to be established, after IIM Calcutta.

The Information About the Golden Jubilee Awards Celebration of the IIM Ahmedabad is given below

Golden Jubilee Awards Celebration
The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, on Saturday completed 50 years of its existence The institute was founded on December 11, 1961 and the golden jubilee year celebrations began on December 10, 2010.

The IIM-A began the golden jubilee celebrations with a new record in which more than 11,000 dominoes were toppled in a series unveiling the logo for the occasion.

Highlights of the Event

According the spokesman, toppling of over 11,000 dominoes was a new record and efforts were being made to register the event in the Limca Book of Records.

In the evening, the IIMA felicitated the past board members, and faculty and staff having long association with the institution in the presence of Mrinalini Sarabhai, wife of the famous space scientist, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, one of the founders of the IIM-A.

Inauguration
Also part of the event was the release of a book called 'The IIM-A Story' written by Praful Anubhai, who has been associated with IIM-A for over 40 years as a visiting faculty and board member. The book charts the journey of the institute from its inception to its current position. tnn

For more Information you may Contact to the IIM Ahmedabad the contact details are given below

Contact Details
IIM Ahmedabad
Address: Sargam Marg, I I M, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in