2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

IIITM-K Exam

Tell me about the Online Entrance Examination Date, Duration of the test and Reporting time of Entrance Exam of Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management - Kerala (IIITM-K)? Provide me the syllabus for the Entrance Examination of IIITM-K?
Similar Threads
Thread
Infotsav IIITM
IIITM Vacancy
IIITM MBA Gwalior
IIITM Chennai
Iiitm sors
Abv iiitm
Iiitm mba
Ph.D IIITM K
ABV IIITM MBA Cut off
ABV IIITM MBA Cat Cut Off
Abv iiitm mba
IIITM Chapra
IIITM Phd
Gwalior IIITM
ABV IIITM CAT Cut Off
IIITM Tvm
IIITM Pagalguy
IIITM MBA cut off
IIITM MBA placement
IIITM Gwalior PhD Exam
22nd July 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIITM-K Exam

Can you provide me the eligibility requirement details of the IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT)? Also provide me the important dates for IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT) 2018?
22nd July 2018, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIITM-K Exam

Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala (IIITM-K) will conduct the IIITM-K PG written test for admission to its MSc courses - Cyber Security, Machine Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Geospatial Analytics.

Important Dates of IIITM-K PG 2018

Start of application form March 28, 2018
Last date to apply May 31, 2018
Last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 5000 June 5, 2018
Issue of Admit Card June 5, 2018
Written test June 10, 2018
Declaration of Result June 16, 2018
Counselling June 25, 2018

Eligibility Criteria of IIITK-K PG

Cyber Security/ Machine Intelligence/Data Analytics

One must have passed Bachelors degree with minimum 60 percentage marks OR have obtained a minimum CPI/CGPA of 6.5 in a 10 point scale in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Science with Mathematics as compulsory subject.

Geospatial Analytics
One must have passed Bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks OR have obtained a minimum CPI/CGPA of 6.5 in a 10 point scale in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Science with Mathematics as compulsory subject OR Graduation / Specialization in GeoSciences

Selection Process

One with valid GATE is eligible for direct admission and doesnt have to appear in the entrance exam.
Non-GATE candidate has to appear in the Otherwise candidates who has obtained a rank in CAT conducted by CUSAT is also eligible for direct admission and are exempted from appearing in the test.

Admission to MSc programmes will be based on IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT) / valid GATE score and admissions to M. Phil programmes will be based on IIITM-K Research Aptitude Test (ITRAT) / valid GATE or NET score.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in