2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

IIITM Vacancy

I am from Gwalior and looking to do job at the IIITM Gwalior. Can you please tell me the lists of all the vacancies available at the IIITM Gwalior? Also tell me from where I can get the current job vacancies notification from the official website of the IIITM Gwalior?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIITM Placements
TFP Gwalior IIITM
Infotsav IIITM
Tiic iiitm
IIITM MBA Gwalior
IIITM Chennai
Iiitm sors
Abv iiitm
Iiitm mba
Ph.D IIITM K
ABV IIITM MBA Cut off
ABV IIITM MBA Cat Cut Off
IIITM Technopark
Abv iiitm mba
IIITM Phd
ABV IIITM CAT Cut Off
IIITM Tvm
IIITM MBA cut off
IIITM MBA placement
IIITM Ac in Faculty
24th August 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIITM Vacancy

Hello sir, after graduation Im looking for job in Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior. Is there any active vacancy in Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior?
24th August 2018, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIITM Vacancy

Sorry to say you but at this time there is no any active vacancy in Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior.

The Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior does not active vacancy at this time.

The Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM), Gwalior is an institute committed to taking academics to unprecedented levels of brilliance and efficiency.

Get active with Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior vacancy:

Last month the institute was invited candidates for Walk in for Project Fellow Post on a project entitled "Development of a smart monitoring system for health and oestrous of dairy cows in remote location" in ABV IIITM Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh on Temporary Basis.

Candidates were invited by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management (ABV-IIITM), Gwalior to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 27 Jul 2018 12:00 PM.

Campus Facilities:

Mess and Canteen
Stationery and Photocopy
Medical Centre and Dispensary
Civic Amenities
LAN and Internet

Address:

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
University in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Morena Link Rd, IIITM Campus,
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in