2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Iiitm sors

How can I get the login for ABV-IIITM, Learning Management System, I think that’s known as SORS. Is there any specific department who deals with TIIITM SORS, if yes pls tell me the contact details of that department. I want the login of IIITM SORS.
Similar Threads
Thread
Tiic iiitm
ABV IIITM Site
Abv iiitm
IIITM Gwalior FDP
IIITM Hostel
Iiitm mba
Ph.D IIITM K
ABV IIITM MBA Cut off
ABV IIITM MBA Cat Cut Off
IIITM Technopark
MBA At IIITM Gwalior
IIITM MBA Admission
Abv iiitm mba
CAT Cut Off IIITM Gwalior
IIITM Phd
Gwalior IIITM
ABV IIITM CAT Cut Off
IIITM Tvm
IIITM Logo
IIITM MBA cut off
23rd July 2018, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: Iiitm sors

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me where from I can get news updates of Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior? Please provide me SORS system of Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior?
23rd July 2018, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Iiitm sors

Hello dear, sorry to say you but the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior does not have any SORS system. As per my searching Im not founded any system name of SORS in Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior.

The Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior, is a university located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India.

The IIITM was established in 1997. It is a residential campus; faculty and students live on campus.

The IIITM is houses several departmental blocks with academic block houses lecture theatres, seminar halls, library, laboratories and faculty offices, administrative block, an open amphitheatre, indoor sports complex and the student hostels.

See all latest news updates in News Feed section in left hand side of official site of IIITM:

News Feed Updates of IIITM:
As on July 2018:

Payment of Fees (Semester-July 2018)...

PATENT GRANTED TO

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in